
-caption; neos with jo; xiu & deb. camera darlings :D. [all teh extra extra icons were obviously jo's work]
lalalalala. aftr sch we took a whole round around pasir ris- we were supposed to find teh BBQ pit or sth. but in teh end it was pretty fruitless. so to cheer ourselves up; we took neos. kwl eh? =D. lol.
b4 recesssss.. we were fooling around in class (usual) den (i dont know how it started but) we all started trying to force ourselves to cry. -.- LOL. em0 club. (: (as jo fondly called it)
llallalla. i mean; i can cry so easily sth; but 2dae i just couldnt tear. hmn.. weird. 0.o.. well.. i've learnt that tears don't come when you want them to. -.-
and YES; i INFLUENCED JO. (: [she actually started saying "fuck"]
go meow. :D!
1A guys are SEVERLY IMMATURE. -.-
and; damn. you dont even care now. yeah?
wellll-
JO COMPLICATES MY LIFE.
(she asked me to post this)
and thanks jo for teh CDs you burnt :). so sweet of you :DD!
-see lar. now i've wasted one whole post on JO. -.- (damn) i hope im not in love with her. [wait; arent i alrdy? wtf?]
im going to have to limit myself to guang-jie-ing ONLY thrice a week. or else my mom will limit ME to ONCE a week. T.T
its really mean to abandon your older friends for new ones.
Better late than forever- allister
I'm writing this song to tell you that I'm sorry
Because I know you never thought that I'd be away so long
I know its unfair to ask for you to wait for me
But I don't have a real job and youre ready to move on
And its hard to keep my balance when you look the other way
So I'm letting go with every breath I take in
So many reasons I need something more to believe in
The time has come to turn and walk away
Through all these changes, mistakes
There was time now its too late
There's nothing more that I could say to you
I'm writing this song to tell you that its over
Your jealously took you way too far this time
Another day comes, I'm better off without you
So now take a deep breath and get on with our lives
And its hard to keep my balance when you look the other way
So I'm letting go with every breath I take in
So many reasons I need something more to believe in
The time has come to turn and walk away
Through all these changes, mistakes
There was time now its too late
There's nothing more that I could say to you
So what good is today
If there's not gunna be a tomorrow?
It's too much for me to take
I know you don't wait forever
Just remember that life without us won't be the same
So many reasons I need something more to believe in
The time has come to turn and walk away
Through all these changes, mistakes
There was time now its too late
There's nothing more that I could say to you
the one that got away- allister
You left a guy who told you where to be and when
I was with a girl who tried to sleep with my best friend
We both took comfort in each others messy lives
Finding warmth on that cold November night
We swore it'd be years before we brought that on again
Days later you said that we should be more
than just friends
I let my guard down cause the feelings were so strong
But acted stupid and that's when he came along
It's been so long
I should just move on
There's other fish in the sea
But I keep hoping that you'll swim back to me
We'd sneak out and go swimming late at night
You're one of few who can say they've seen me cry
You got my quirkiness and awkward sense of humor
We shared Simpson quote and started made up rumors
If night turned into day you'd hide me from your mom
I could never fight with you cause you were never wrong
This time especially the blame is all on me
If I'd not screwed things up I wonder where we'd be
One day for no reason I broke our date
So you made other plans that day
And that's when you met him
And why you're still with him today
I keep hoping you'll swim back home to me
I'm just glad I got a chance to know you
You'll forever be the one that got away
D squared- allister
Locked down and alienated, confused and complicated
Now it seems you still have my heart
Shot down and unaccepted
Sometimes i get the feeling everything is tearing out my heart
But im scared of what ill find
The search for answers just keeps going nowhere
All i know is that its killing me inside
As i raise this final bottle to the sky
Here's to promises that die
Here's to all the nights we said our last goodbyes
As we burned another day off all our lives
Here's to memories that will fade, like the photographs that scream of better days
Its all weighing on my mind
Locked down and alienated, confused and complicated
Now it seems you still have my heart
Now forced to breathe without you
Sometimes i get the feeling everything is tearing out my heart
But im scared of what ill find
The search for answers just keeps going nowhere
All i know is that its killing me inside
As i raise this final bottle to the sky
Here's to promises that die
Here's to all the nights we said our last goodbyes
As we burned another day off all our lives
Here's to memories that will fade, like the photographs that scream of better days
Its all weighing on my mind
But im scared of what ill find
The search for answers just keeps going nowhere
All i know is that its killing me inside
As i raise this final bottle to the sky
Here's to promises that die
Here's to all the nights we said our last goodbyes
As we burned another day off all our lives
Here's to memories that will fade, like the photographs that scream of better days
Its all weighing on my mind, weighing on my mind (my mind)
Weighing on my mind
YAY ALLISTER! i love allister :D.