well; its kinda obvious that im bored. or else i wont be posting, would i? since you're here, you might as well watch me ramble. :D. damn. i dont feel like doing math. i never feel like doing math; wtheck. my attention span is like; short. and by short; i MEAN short. i cant focus much on something unless i really really really like it. and neither can i listen to the same song over and over. ahhh. no wonder im bored. maybe i shall go play maple. maybe. archers are sexaye. whoo. or maybe i shall go poke the organ. or the guitar. i didnt poke them ytd. i have guitar practice this friday. damn. 8am to 10am. wth. that means i'll have to wake up at 7. wth! and there's dance tml. ahh. AAH. and there's the comm. portal h/w. then there's math. crap! ahhh. lala. one week to the barbeque. uh. holidays are not meant to be spent cooped up at home (like what im doing now). damn. damn! T.T
ahhhhhhhhhhh. im stressing. cos im bored. 0.o and 'cos i havent done the condemned math paper the tuition teacher set. damn! and i've tuition on sunday. i hate math! T.T
i miss mrsGoh. hey; i got an a2 for math that time; okayeh? and now im like; failing. my report says D7. cool, no? fine. no. whatever. ahh. i think we'll get our guitar tee this friday. yay! my seniors alrdy got it. a long time ago. -.- eeeeh. havent had guitar practice for months. seriously. they'd better start teaching us mandopop songs now. theyd better. or id die of boredom.
ah. i do have much better things to talk about. its just that its totally personal and some of it might be slightly offensive. so(: i've come clean and im off to play now.
Overrated- Allister
Well I think the time has come
to tell you how I feel about everything
that's been inside my mind since the day we crossed
the line into this real life fantasy
Cause I've poured my heart into
the last three years of wondering what I should do
should I cash this check and trade in what I thought I knew
Your promises don't help to make it easier
Because the last thing that I need is somebody like you
to push me around and tell me what to do
I know there's a time and a place where you can call the shots but it's not here
Cause I've poured my heart into
the last three years of wondering what I should do
should I cash this check and trade in what I thought I knew
Your promises don't help to make it easier
Because the last thing that I need is somebody like you
to push me around and tell me what to do
I know there's a time and a place where you can call the shots but it's not here
Cause I think this whole life is just overrated
this whole life is too complicated
this whole life is just overrated now
this whole life is just overrated
this whole life is too complicated
this whole life is just overrated now
I don't remember what you said to me that night
so I just sign the dotted line
Cause now I find out
this whole life is just overrated
this whole life is too complicated
this whole life is just overrated now
this whole life is just overrated
this whole life is too complicated
this whole life is just overrated now