<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 25, 2007 | 2:10 PM








so i got scoldeddddddd and cried alittle in class. big deal. -.-
i guess IT WAS FOR MY OWN GOOD blahblah.
fine. so im not supposed to put multiple piercings blabla. but its the goddamned LAST day of sch! damn. cant slack abit? well. now my mom's going to get called up tml morning (thanks alot; ms poh) fine. so i have been a bad girl and been branded (MING PAI HUO WORH.. fine jk) potential-bad-child by some of teh teachers alrdy. ms poh told me that. fine! so i shall behave in term 3. no more black earsticks. damn! fine. colourless it is. and i SWEAR that i shall grow my fringe longer. i SHALL! watch me. (:

GUESS WHAT!? i GOT D7 FOR MATH. hey; its not f9 at least. im being glad with what i have. (:
i shall scan in my results slip- hmn. hmn. what a fucking marvellous piece of condemned paper.

Li Ying is hardworking and conscientious. She is also creative and does well in her work.

HEAR THAT?! IM HARDWORKING AND CONSCIENTIOUS.
and from this; i can deduce that teh comments are fake. cos im anything but hardworking. and definitely NOT conscientious.

whatever.

well; got a seat change. now im sitting beside liting. hey kwl. at least its not infront of teh fweaking teacher. and its at teh furthest row. yay me. i had SO better not get another seat change. uh.

we're further and further apart- i wont regret this; 'cos i chose this path for myself and i shall bravely walk it to the end.


AND; spring cleaning is FUN. (: yes; seriously. so i do have a wild (and sometimes rather self-destructive) streak. hfmph. thats not a bane. that; as far as im concerned; is a boon (:


When you're gone- arvil lavigne

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

[Chorus]
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do

When you walk away I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now

[Chorus]

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were, yeah
All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything
I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah

[Chorus]









[[and even though i pretend that i've moved on; you'll always be my baby]]
...