<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 9, 2007 | 2:39 PM
-so this is what i needed; this freedom; im feeling alive again; i wasnt ready for the commitment yet' that you've made me realise; that i thank you for; as well as the memories. [foryou;koro]

ONHIGH. need i say mre? IM GOING TO FLUNK MATH; YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! =D. (noitsnotfakehigh) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. nvr felt so HAPPY for a LONGLONGLONGLONGLONGLONLONGLONGLONGLONGLONGLONGLONGLONGLONG time. x). AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. FEAR MY INSANITY- finally living without a fucking care. x). I LOVE THIS. soTHISwaswhatineeded- the key to my peniticary. confined no longer. x).

THROWING CAUTION TO THE WIND.

Allister-Stuck
[extract]

So now I'm staying up all nightCause I'm trying to understandWhy I feel like I've been stuck here forever

I'll break out todayI'm throwin' my life away You don't even knowI'll break out todayI'm throwin' my life awayYou don't even knowYou don't even know
...