
When you're happy and you know it clap your hands.
well well. The BBQ was fun; admit it. i guess the water part. (: wet&wild. whhee. Ashley's cute. :D. maybe i shant post too much; let the BBQ just remain in our memories; huh? :D.
And i guess lessons were learnt. Onion rings cant be barbequed. (:
and in the end Hilary and I were acting like Fiona1 and Fiona2 from SHREK. LOOOOOOL. 'cos we both were wearing the shrek ears.
WEAR YOUR SUPPORT! (:

now if that wasnt fun; i dont know what is. (:
if you told me to name one of the days where i had the most fun; well. I'd say the 6th of June 2007. :D.
We should do this again. Maybe a chalet or something. :DD. WWHHHEE. Now the barbecue's over; its time to hit the books again. aah well.
well well well. Im looking for Math and Chinese tuition teachers. Anyone? :D. & Im addicted to the MunchenPolka. :DD! wwhhee. As well as choking. Guitar tomorrow. YAY!
I'm letting you go with every breath too