<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 18, 2007 | 2:28 PM
I want to be the minority
I don't need your authority
Down with the moral majority
'Cause I want to be the minority

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
One nation under dog
There of which I stand alone
A face in the crowd
Unsung, against the mold
Without a doubt
Singled out
The only way I know

I want to be the minority
I don't need your authority
Down with the moral majority
'Cause I want to be the minority

Stepped out of the line
Like a sheep runs from the herd
Marching out of time
To my own beat now
The only way I know

One light, one mind
Flashing in the dark
Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts
"For crying out loud" she screamed unto me
A free for all
Fuck 'em all
You are your own sight

I want to be the minority
I don't need your authority
Down with the moral majority
'Cause I want to be the minority


"MINORITY" greenday

♪ WHAT'S A LAMABADA IS IT FISH OR ANIMAL OR BIRD? ♫

WHOOOOOO. thanks to good-tasting meimei *oh ahem, paiseh* i meant meimei's GOOD TASTE :D (mei mei dosent taste good.. i think..)

♪ WHAT'S A LAMABADA IS IT FISH OR ANIMAL OR BIRD? ♫

We're having the HANDOVER next friday. so we don't need to bring our guitars. YAY! YAY! HURRAAAAAH! did Lambada today. rhythm is chaojisuper easy laaaar. only got strumming. and choking, which i learnt how to do PROPERLY, and which also sounds VERY VERY VERY nice. so even thought there were only five rhythmn-ists playing rhythmn was still the LOUDEST. :D! whoooooo! ahhhhhha. mine is definitely the EASIEST part in the whole soooong. and definitely a welcomed break after all the TOTUROUS chord plucking in the previous song. :D whhhheeeeee.


♪ WHAT'S A LAMABADA IS IT FISH OR ANIMAL OR BIRD? ♫



then i saw GEOFERRY at the library and TM just now. OH MY TIAN. :D. then i was like; YO ZHA BU LIIIIAO! then he gave the diiao face. ;(.


♪ WHAT'S A LAMABADA IS IT FISH OR ANIMAL OR BIRD? ♫


YAY GE!


ahhhh. im feeeeling soo haapy :DDDDDD. like nothing can go wroooooong. and now the world seeems so niceeeee.
and i feeel SOOOOOOOO privilaged for EVERYTHIIIIIINGGG from being in rhythmnn to being MEEEEEEEEEEE to the fact that i had once held YOUUUUUR heart TOOOOOOO. :DDDDDDD. im feeeeeeeling SOOOO HAPPPPPY.

♪ WHAT'S A LAMABADA IS IT FISH OR ANIMAL OR BIRD? ♫


THIS is a LAMBADA!



:D

boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing
boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing
boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing
boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing
boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing
boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing
boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing
boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing
boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing
boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing
boingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboingboing


·$1 • Ғ·$52 r·$44 a·$43 /\/·$35 c·$34 i·$25 ѕ·$17 • ·$0,0 says:
haha. evil pig clawing cat!

MEOW-the-LAME-is-BACK. ((: DOWN WITH HOMEWORK! boooo. ((: says:
evil bunny eating cat.

MEOW-the-LAME-is-BACK. ((: DOWN WITH HOMEWORK! boooo. ((: says:
RAAAARH.

·$1 • Ғ·$52 r·$44 a·$43 /\/·$35 c·$34 i·$25 ѕ·$17 • ·$0,0 says:
i thought the bunnies ate cats that clawed pigs

·$1 • Ғ·$52 r·$44 a·$43 /\/·$35 c·$34 i·$25 ѕ·$17 • ·$0,0 says:
ahh! you ate them! D=









H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
Wa sai the staccato in Lambada sounds like....

MEOW-the-LAME-is-BACK. ((: DOWN WITH HOMEWORK! boooo. ((: says:
boing boing boing boing boing@

MEOW-the-LAME-is-BACK. ((: DOWN WITH HOMEWORK! boooo. ((: says:
BOING @ BOING @ BOING @ BONIG @ BONIG@ BONIG @ BONIG

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
LOL

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
IF we play lambada at orientation camp.

MEOW-the-LAME-is-BACK. ((: WHAT'S A LAMBADA IS IT FISH OR ANIMAL OR BIRD D: says:
COOOOOOOOOOL.

MEOW-the-LAME-is-BACK. ((: WHAT'S A LAMBADA IS IT FISH OR ANIMAL OR BIRD D: says:
WHAT"S A LAMBADA IS IT FISH OR ANIMAL OR BIRD

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
Then one whole big group of guitar there singing lambada. Then chase chase chase tell them join guitar or else. =D

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
SO COOL LAH

MEOW-the-LAME-is-BACK. ((: WHAT'S A LAMBADA IS IT FISH OR ANIMAL OR BIRD D: says:
WALA!

MEOW-the-LAME-is-BACK. ((: WHAT'S A LAMBADA IS IT FISH OR ANIMAL OR BIRD D: says:
SO COOOOOOOOL LURRRH.

MEOW-the-LAME-is-BACK. ((: WHAT'S A LAMBADA IS IT FISH OR ANIMAL OR BIRD D: says:
EEEEEHHEEEEEEEE.

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
UBER COOL. X)




watchout, you future sec1s to be! MWAAAAAAAHAAAAA. >;D
...