Everything
On our own
We don't need
Anything
Or anyone
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
Those three words,
Are said too much
They're not enough
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life
Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads
I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life
All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes
They're all I can see
I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things
Will never change for us at all
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
-SNOW PATROL chasing cars.
im not talking to you. :D YOU. unless you talk to me. yay.
today is homework day. :l . not like i have THAT much homework. but a considerable amount anyway. im just taking a (supposedly) fifteen minute blogging break. school's reopening soon. ahhhh. should i smile or cry? whatever. ;O. the book you are here is quite nice i guess. by a singaporean writer still. ;O. but there were many many many many mistakes. but whatever. IM GROWING FAT. ohNOnoNOnoNO! ahhhhh. ;(
ahhhh! where's my fairytale romance?
You Are a Black and White Cookie |
![]() You're often conflicted in life, and you feel pulled in two opposite directions. When you're good, you're sweet as sugar. And when you're bad, you're wicked! |
IMA BLACK AND WHITE COOKIE! :D
Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ENFP) |
![]() Your personality type is enthusiastic, giving, cautious, and loyal. Only about 8% of all people have your personality, including 9% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving. |
Snickers |
![]() Nutty and gooey - you always satisfy. |
What Your Favorite Color Pink Says About You: |
![]() Blissful --- Content --- Romantic Idealistic --- Expressive --- Artistic Funny --- Quirky --- Individualistic |



