wtheck; i dont wanna remember you for the rest of my life! D:
damn those chainmail quizzes laa.
i see hypocrites, stereotypes as well as plain pouseur (however you spellit) people.
i've really and truly trusted hypocrites; thinking them to be my real true friends, and only now do i see the effects and regret it.
what's this world coming to?
i don't want to be a hypocrite myself. i think it's about time i changed. and damnit, you've also changed so much that i don't reconise you. i dont know; you just arent you.
there's things that i wont do, things that i wont say, 'cause i feel that they're rude; no, much worse than fuck. hey. it's not like fuck insults other people when said alone. surprising as it is, i still have some of my own morals that i think will stay with me for the rest of this existence. i guess i'd never get around to scolding people anything worse than idiot or retard. i shouldnt even be calling them that, for one. yeah, 'cause i know that they do have feelings too.
only now do i realise that people i've trusted dont trust me back, you dont know how much it hurts.
and the one i've trusted and loved (as a friend; you pervys) and who's also treated me the same way, she's far far away, 'cause of this stupid mistake on my part.
damnit laa.
treasure what you have now; dont wait 'till you lose it then regret, 'cause by then its too late.
i think this quote is partly copyright of liting.
NEW FOUND GLORY
My Friends Over You
I'm drunk off your kiss
For the another night in a row
This is becoming too routine for me
But I did not mean to lead you on
And it's all right to pretend
That we still talk
It's just for show, isn't it
It's my fault that it fell apart
Just maybe
You need this
And I didn't mean to
Lead you on
You were everything I wanted
But I just cant finish what I started
There's no room left here on my bed
It was damaged long ago
Though you swear that you are true
I still pick my friends over you
(My friends over you)
Please tell me everything,
That you think that I should know
About all the plans we made
When I was never to be found
And it's all right to forget
That we still talk
Its just for fun, isn't it
It's my fault that it fell apart
Cuz maybe you need this
And I didn't mean to
Lead you on
You were everything I wanted
But I just cant finish what I started
There's no room left here on my bed
It was damaged long ago
Though you swear that you are true
I still pick my friends over you
(My friends over you)
Just maybe you need this
You need this:
And I didn't mean to
Lead you on
You were everything I wanted
But I just can finish what I started
There's no room left here on my bed
It was damaged long ago
Though you swear that you are true
I still pick my friends over you