<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 8, 2007 | 7:15 PM

TODAY is random video day! :D





what why?





'cause i say so! D:
















uh, romance of the chicken wanton thingies. :D












vania loves meow, and meow loves vania. :D












and uh, the free hugs person just got frigging mobbed. >.>












chase and hug! :D








even the tree wants a hug! awwww. :D








and a hug with the auntie! :D








and a NG hug! :D



stop flashing, green man! D:



okay, im really bored.



MY BAG IS COOLER THAN YOURS IS. :D

and yesssssssssss, free hugs! :D

save the earth, hug the trees. :D

twenty three days to the year ends!

and michelle frigging wrote a playyyyyy. D:

like, wtheck! D:

anyway, uh, i ripped this off her 'cause she insulted my bangala bread. :D

{start}



Mandy: Going to be late le. Shaun eat faster!

Shaun: I'm eating very fast liao. It's...

Michelle: Wipe your snot off.

Meow: Eww. Very gross leh.

Michelle: Hurry up la. All your mucus going to drip into your chicken rice.

Meow: Mucus rice? Ungh.

Shaun: Aiya people sick also cannot?

Mandy: That means you're sick everyday?

Michelle: DUH. In the mind and body also.

Edna: What you people waiting for arr?

Mandy: Hai, waiting for the uncle to finish then we can go prac.

Edna: Go first la.

Michelle: Cannot!

Edna: Why?

Michelle: I lent him my guitar, then he broke a string. So I'm going to report him
to the senior, LOL!

Mandy: Uhh...

Shaun: Aiya by accident la...

Edna: You don't talk hurry up eat!

Meow: You call that accident? Why would you be holding a scissors just now, then?

Shaun: ...

Michelle: Oh. So you lied.

Shaun: ... *mucus drips into rice*

Meow: OH GOD.

Edna: Do we need to help you wipe your snot off your face?!

Shaun: *crazy look* Yeah....

Michelle: Oh whatever. So how many strings did you break... no I mean CUT...

Meow: Only one right?

Michelle: I don't think so man.... *opens guitar case*

Mandy: Oh my god.

Edna: Walao eh, Shaun, you know how ex the string is or not?!

Michelle: *Sigh*

Meow: Michelle why did you lend him your guitar?

Michelle: Heh. I wasn't thinking. Too little caffaine-intake.

Edna: It isn't about coffee.

Michelle: Oh. LOL

Mandy: Shaun I wish I could kill you right now.

Shaun: *mouth full* Aiya itf omly de ftringf break mah, what'f dere to be fo upfet
abot?

Michelle:..........

Shaun: At moft tell the fenior that I broke de friggin guitar ftring mahh. Dif
guitar fo flimfy de, pafetic thing...

Mandy: WHAT?!

Edna: Ermm.... I gotta go, bye!

Meow: Wait for me!

Shaun: Wat?

Mandy:....! You called a guitar a WHAT?!

Michelle: Opps. Mandy I think i'll wait for you outside the guitar room. x) Bye!

Shaun: Wat'f wrong?

Mandy: *Picks the plate with the half-eaten chiken rice and slams it into his face*


....


Shaun: *Wipes food and snot off face* What?! I only broke 5 strings! And the guitar IS a flimsy instrument!

~End

...