<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 26, 2007 | 10:36 PM
had a conver with ken(lly)&manday. :D
[read it if you're bored, it's really amusing.]
ken(lly) - [K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!!
manday - H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them.
ME :D - you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking.

-start-
[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
Girl : blahblah

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(GAH!)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(HAH)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(background noises)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
Guy : come, i play a game with you

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(REALLY?)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(LOL! WE ARE DAMN EXTRA)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
or maybe before that, guy : lets sit on the bed

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(EXTRA PRIDE!)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
girl : okay

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(KEN, DID YOU IMAGINE THAT?)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
guy : i play a game with you

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(or did it REALLY happen?)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
girl : err.. wad game?

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(if you imagined it then...)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(LOL HE CAN WRITE SKIT LIAO LOR)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
guy : you will se

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
see*

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(MICHELLE GENES!)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(KEN'S A PERV!)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
girl : okay..

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(LIKE YOU!)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(Heh. =D)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(HAHAHAHAH.)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(WAHLAO STILL CAN LAUGH.)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
guy n girl start kissing

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(WTHECK?!)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(AND SMILE! MY PERV SMILE =D)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
guy : leans forward

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(start kissing liao?)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(oh no.)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(thirteen?)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
girl thinks : i understand now, he wants sex

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(SOunds like drama lah.)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(chao drama)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(KEN, DID YOU THINK IT UP?)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
girl struggles

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(okay, you thought it up.)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(No way this will happen de lor. I think he watch too much chinese dramas)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
girl at guy house

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
girl struggle sbut no use

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(ken, turn your thinking the other way around.)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
THEN POLICE COME! SAVE THE DAY!!! WHEE~!

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
guy : ...

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(i cant believe you thought up the front part.)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
guy : ya

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
ya

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(that is chao.)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
u noe how will the story continues

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DONT WANT TO KNOW!)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
then late liow, need go home

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(-sheilds eyes-)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
so in bed

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(wtheck?!)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
SHIELD. SHIELD...

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
this is after THAT part

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(HOWCOME STILL IN BED?!)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
SPELL IT WRTIE!

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
WRITE*

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(SPELL IT RIGHT!)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
RIGHT!

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(tooteh.)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
then guys : yyou need to go home liow isit?

girl : ya.. (Sobs)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(LEFT!)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(UP!)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
guy : okay..

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
guy : see you tomoorrow

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(how can she face her parents man.)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(orgasm? AHH FOR WHAT)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(WHERE GOT!?)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
girl : cries and run home

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(WTFLOWER.)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
gil dare not tell mum or anyone

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(LOL if we were in cinema confirm kena kick out)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(dont take any WEIRD sound as orgasms.)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(HEY, i WANA BLOG THIS CONVER!)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
guy tommorrow meets..

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(getting chao amusing.)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
oh shit

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(LOL. EXPECTED)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(girl gets dumped?)

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(that's fricking sad.)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
girl does more sex

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
or gets dump lorh

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(AAAAAAAAH.)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(GUY ZAO LOR WHERE GOT THE GIRL WANGT MORE SEX DE!?!)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
most likely avoid the guy

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(id rather she gets dumped!)

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
WANT*

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
i tell you

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
it happens

you're not alone, i'll stay by you. beyond heartbroken, beyond heartbreaking. says:
(actually, I'D RATHER SHE DUMPS THE GUY!)

[K]in >>> I Giv My GREATEST Thx for those who seen my blog!! says:
there are things like condoms

H2Overdose - Join the Army, see the World, meet new people, then kill them. says:
(scarly right penetrate so many times no babY! then like that heng lah)



-end.-

so the moral is, listen to Ken(lly) prof. things like this DO happen, so young innocent girls (e.g. manday?) please be careful. :D







gah, that was beyond retarded. :]
it seriously cheered me up lah. :D
love you two.
hah. not going to post about other stuff least i go emo again.
maybe i'll do that some other time.
...