But i don’t know, Sundays feel kind of empty now without mindchamps. Wtheck?! D:
Well anyway.
I’d really like to address something. And i hope eh, you all won't take offense. But then again I’m entitled to my own views, so there. And if you've something against homosexuals, then don't read. AND if you think my opinions and stuff are childish, then whatever. I’m thirteen. Cut me some slack. And I’m sorry if I get my facts wrong, since some stupid censoring programme I don’t know who installed can’t let me view any web pages when I google ‘gay rights’.
And sorry if this sounds immature. How much maturity can you get out of a thirteen year old, anyway?
So i guess it all started when Luke here persuaded (very un-forceful-ly) (COUGH) me into opening my inbox. I mean, i haven't really taken the time to read all the random chains that I’ve got fifty billion times already. But anyway, i spotted quite a few emails about homosexuals. Or a more crude word, gays. I don’t know, but it kinda aroused my curiosity and so I opened them. And like, all of them were like, something about an online petition thing against gay sex/marriage. And stuff. I got kind of pissed. And hence this.
Like, the previous week in school, I’ve already heard some negative comments about gays. Heck, you all throw the word ‘gay’ around like it’s an insult. (I’m not defending this just ‘cause gay is my current favorite word.) I don’t know. Personally, I feel that the public’s views on gays are mean. (I couldn’t pinpoint the word I wanted so I used the word ‘mean’ which isn’t really befitting. D:) and I wonder: why can’t we all just live and let live? I don’t think that anyone (anyone at all) is in a position to judge homosexuals and they way they live, what they do. I mean, people think it’s natural to have guys liking girls and girls liking guys and not guy-guy or girl-girl. Like how most omnivorous people think that eating fish meat is natural. I think it’s physiological. If you confronted a normal meat-consuming Singaporean with say, dog meat, I don’t think he would really appreciate it. You might even get reported to the SPCA. (yay.) Actually I think consuming dog or (more importantly) cat meat is sick, but let’s not get distracted. Anyway, I think it’s the same case with gays. People just aren’t used to having guys liking guys and girls liking girls. The way we, as humans, treat other humans who differ just ever so slightly from us as diseased is really unfair. (Sorry for the lack of a better word again. My vocabulary library seems to be diminishing with each and every passing day.) I mean, even churches are anti-gay these days. I’m not trying to go against His word, really. But I really really really feel strongly for this. Well, no offense. But not all Christians are into gay-bashing, so yeah.
And well anyway, people who are gay can be nice people too. I mean, they may be different but they do have some interesting views. There’s no reason why they should be treated differently from ordinary heterosexual people. This includes privileges like legal marriage. (that we so often take for granted.)
I’m going to stop here before certain people start giving me death threats. Anyway, my point is:
People should just learn to live and let live and accept gays for who they are. They’re still humans and they’re doing no wrong by being homosexual.
AND, stop sending me those emails getting me to go against what I think is acceptable. Before my inbox implodes. Thank you.
mouhahahaahhhhhhha. :D
i know that sounded really weird/stupid but heck, it feels better out than in. [:
bah. i still do laugh whenever people start acting 'gay' and showing limp wrists. oh, you know.
anyway, i went rollerblading/skating on i-forgot-which-day-but-i-know-it's-recent. It's fun, minus all the falls. which lead to the cuts and bruises. that stung when i took a bath. -.-
but heyyy, we could skate well enough after two hours. despite spending more time on the floor and up and about on the skates.
went to ECP with debby too. ran 2.4 for fun. :D
buuuuut my timing sucked. like, seventeen minutes. D:
ahhhhh, what would we have done without MrTong? AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
but anyway, the after-run feeling is good. :D
debby cheated and didn't run the whole distance! D:
BAH. SPORT PLAYERS. and when i got back after runninng the full thing i found her feeding tortises. -.-...
hahahaahhhhh i remember discussing six-packs with debby though. xD
went back to school to help debby practise her shooting too. :D
i shot about uhhhh, forty times and only about ten went in. -.-
then as we were shooting, this great big dragonfly came and freaked debby. so i tried to chase it away. :D
but ended up chasing it all around the court. -.-
and in the end the dragonfly was starting to freak me out too. D:
bwaaaaaaahah. i think i have split emotions (term coined by EA.)
seriously. i can get darn high then really really emo like many times in a day. i'm scary. -bares fangs-
i don't like night-time. because i can't sleep. and when i can't sleep i start thinking. and sometimes thinking makes me emo. and i'll cry if i'm emo. and if i cary if i'm emo the next day i'll wake up having swollen eyes. and anyway, i can't sleep well recently. ]:
"lao po, let's 上床."
"nooooooo! i wana jump on the bed first."
AAAAAAAAHHAHA poor future husband. :{D
bah. i'm not going to waste any more time blogging already. -.-
good-day.
love is like a rainbow! :D