<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 18, 2007 | 6:29 PM
we're doing mockingbird next year for literature. -.-
and for history SINGAPORE: From Settlement To Nation, Pre-1891 to 1971
wtflower.
and i was considering history for sec3. ):
but it's more social studies now. i frigging hated social studies.
social studies involves politics. (well, primary school).
I HATE POLITICS.
and we have a music textbook next year. :O
it'd better not be like primary school. i'll throw it out the window.
I HATE RECORDERS.
point made.



{emo people who get offended easily, don't read the following. some references are probably way over exaggerated. and i am aware that i AM stereotyping emo people. sorry in advance. but really, don't read if you're (1)easily offended (2)can't take comments and stuff (like my point of view) and i'm aware that the post sounds super super bitchy and stuckup and stuff. sorry can't help it. }









EMO PEOPLE ARE WAY TOO SELF-CENTERED.



emo people are self-centered.

"Oh,i'm going
through so much more stress than others. oh, i suffer way more than other
people do. oh, i'm such a complicated person that no-one understands me. oh, no one knows how i feel. NO ONE AT ALL. everyone hates me. they talk about me behind my back. oh me me me me me!"

emo people are self-centered.

look at this:
"i cried for ME.
i cried for the world that wouldn't let ME be."

emo people are self-centered.

come on, step back and look around
you. how much stress and trauma can you be going through? it's not like you're
always in risk of starving to death. or dying of a disease that wasn't your
fault. (i.e. AIDS)
in fact, i'd dare say that most of you live comfortable
lives. (well, unless you make it uncomfortable for yourself on purpose.)
look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty
i do believe that the people here have more reasons to be emo than you do. and you don't see them slashing wrists, do you?
so how about we all stop moping around and being so self-obsessed and let's
make the world a better place. :}





:} and take a look:







well anyway, there's a really nice love/action-something story here: http://herheroandhislove.blogspot.com/

it's really really nice.
MICHELLE AGREES TOO. :}
LET'S SPREAD THE PRETTY STORY! :D



THE FOLLOWING IS A RETARDED RETARDED EXCERPT FROM MANDAY'S BLOG.





THE FOLLOWING IS A RETARD EXCERPT FROM MEOW'S BLOG.


p/s: manday, we
started spelling your name with an extra 'a' because i started spelling it like
that and it sounds really nice. :}

p/p/s: don't get agitated or your
hair will fall and we'll rush to gather them.

p/p/p/s: "manday was fun"
sounds sick, michelle.

p/p/p/p/s: I STILL LOVE YOU, MICHELLE.

p/p/p/p/p/s: (and i still love you too, manday)

p/p/p/p/p/p/s:
i'm talking alot.

p/p/p/p/p/p/p/s: GOOD NIGHT. {:

BTW, IT'S
SUPPOSED TO BE CAPS DAY! Anyways, she is a retard.


16 Nov 07, 21:16
Full, Happy Dragon: so anyway. MANDAY WAS FUN. =D

Michelle, THAT was
just plain frigging sick. OKAY?!

The Green Fields of Summer sucks.
>=(. It's damn difficult to play okay?! And I still haven't memorized it past
bar 10.

Oh and Zi Xing and Meow DISSECTED me.


{END OF RETARDED EXCERPT.}

HAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH. :D
change of plans; i'm not going to school tomorrow myself to buy the books. :D
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

i hate today's weather. I HATE TODAY'S WEATHER. !#&;* {shakes fist at sky}

OLE sent the confirmation email. {dances about}
i have the EU course tomorrow. {keels over and dies}







!!FREE HUGS FOR ALL!!


{i'm spreading the love}


MICHELLE, YOU CAN FIND IT IN THE ARCHIVES. OCTOBER/NOVEMBER. AND I KNOW THAT THE STORY IS DARN PRETTAYE. :D
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE, HONEY.
KAJIAO MANDAY FOR ME WHEN I'M NOT AROUND DURING THE NEXT FEW PRACTISES. THANK YOU HONEY.





ANNABELLA, I MAY BE PLAYING SOON. I MISS YOU TOO DEAR. :D





LIYI, I'M SMARTER THAN QQ. AND I DON'T LIKE QQ. :D





PEILING, HAHAHAHHA NO PROB. JIAYOU GETTING INTO AHS. :X





ZIXING, CAPS IS NICE. THAT'S WHY I'M TYPING IN CAPS. :D!






honey know that i miss you too.
...