Seeing your name printed in your new class list gives a tone of finality to it all. It feels odd seeing your name printed together with so many others you don’t know, instead of with those you’ve spent the past year with.
Somehow I’ll miss everybody. I don’t know, I’ve never really felt this way before. Looking back at this year, I don’t know what to say.
It’s been great, it’s been terrible. It’s been wonderful, it’s been awful.
But something I know for sure, the time I spent with you people was time well spent. I guess the only part I regret about this school year is my frivolous behavior in the first two terms. Gosh, I still haven’t got over how much the midyears pulled me down.
I mean, look at us. Look at those candid moments. Look at the laughter. Look at those bonds. Look, at, us.
I remember many many things.
I remember the first day of school.
I remember the Chinese New Year things. (Superman!)
I remember my birthday and what you all did. (Ilu people)
I remember the class tradition of drawing on the whiteboard every time someone’s birthday comes.
I remember the CIP trip. (Hahahahaha, the similarities between the kids and me.)
I remember the retarded English skit. (Zomg, committing suicide by jumping into the river.)
I remember the Chinese New Year lantern thing. (Fierce librarians!)
I remember Dance Fuzion. (We rocked the stage.)
I remember the 2.4-cum-cross country. (Coach Daniel is pervy, and the seniors are scary)
I remember the homework black-market. (ZOMGWTF.)
I remember enterprise day. (1-aceilicious food.)
I remember food-koping in class.
I remember the national day celebrations.
I remember the sandwich making. (Giant lollipops.)
I remember being retarded in the toilets. (-.-)
I remember playing netball during recess.
I remember the class barbeque.
I remember the class chalet.
I remember zhong qiu jie.
I remember the abusing of balls.
I remember the datou frenzy.
I remember running in the rain
I remember the Nubian gents thing.
I remember the class tee fiasco.
I remember the teachers’ day celebrations.
I remember the taupoks.
I remember the obsession with uniform groups.
I remember the games day.
I guess I’ll stop here, though I could go on.
Frankly, I never expected the class to bond so much. It’s separation over and over again.
I really should stop talking about there stuff.
1A’07 people, you all rock.
These are the things that make me who I am.
Today was spastic. And I realise that I’m pathetic in running games. D:
Zomg, dark chocolate owns white chocolate and anyone who disagrees will be eaten by a giant pink mango.
And my durianguy will chase you with a parang.
And so much for finishing the brochure.
PIYING IS SCARY BECAUSE SHE HAS NEARLY FINISHED THE HOLIDAY HOMEWORK. And I haven’t done half yet. -.-
Ohhh, and we saw the future sec ones. Who are probably going through some serious (SC) torture right now. Zomg, poor things.
I remember last year’s OC. Slept in between zheng zheng and Melina. And guess what zheng thought was an appropriate bedtime discussion topic? CASTRATION. -.-
It’s a wonder I didn’t get nightmares.
!AND! 2B is on the FIRST FLOOR.
No more having to drag the guitar up four floors.
And we’re still at the lowersec block. Gah, can’t see anything interesting. ):
And I met two new people today.
Gah, I suddenly miss my ability to write. :/
AND MY ABILITY TO ZI HIGH AND INECESSANTLY EXASPERATE. :D
Wtheck, I really should go do something USEFUL. -.-