<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 23, 2008 | 8:05 PM
And being on this road is anything but sure



Sew this up with threads of reason and regret
So I will not forget. I will not forget
How this felt one year six months ago
I know I cannot forget. I cannot forget

I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
Follow me there
A beautiful somewhere
A place that I can share with you

I can tell that you don't know me anymore
It's easy to forget, sometimes we just forget
And being on this road is anything but sure
Maybe we'll forget, I hope we don't forget


I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
Follow me there
A beautiful somewhere
A place that I can share with you

So many nights, legs tangled tight
Wrap me up in a dream with you
Close up these eyes, try not to cry
All that I've got to pull me through is memories of you
Memories of you
Memories of you
Memories of you

I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do
Follow me there
A beautiful somewhere
A place that we can share
Falling into memories of you and things we used to do



oh well.

suddenly realised last night tht i miss last year lots.

this year it's just disappointment after disappointment after disappointment.
it's just being so physically weary, and so very mentally tired of the same routine every day.
after a while you just fail to notice all the nice stuff about life and just focus on the disappointments. and man, have you had many disappointments recently.
despite studying so very hard the few days before the test you still manage to flunk it, and despite all your efforts to meet the expectations you still lack that little, no, big bit.
then there's this feeling rising up inside you: this bubbling, boiling, restless substance. it threathens to consume your being, and you wonder how it'd feel to succumb to it. this, this desire to just throw everything to the back of your life and run away.
yet you're afraid that once you give in you can't back out. yet there's so many people out there you risk disappointing, so many people that you can't bear to see disappointed.
and then you wonder who's ever going to be there for you always, and perhaps you start to tear.

god, i hate moodswings.

what did i want to say again? umhmahhgamD:
!OHYAR
thanks lesteeeeeeeee & nis nis fr the superrrrrrr belated pressie & mandaye fr the cookies :D
& i'm getting frameless spects friday aftr school. i think i'll look like a fricking twit. x_x
oh gosh.
9 more days to th immersion :/

i don't really know how to best describe how i feel right now and i shan't attempt.
...