<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 21, 2008 | 9:34 PM
don't buy the promises, because there're no promises i keep
this post gonna be boring. :D

aaaaaaaack, everyone's getting emo nowdays! Dx
not funny x_x
even i am pmsing. D:
so yeah, i have been pretty scary these few days.
sorraye peopleeeeeeee D:

today, is the first slack day i've had since uh, last sunday. could finally take my time showering/eating/doing random things. :D
gosh, FINALLY. sec two year is ugh. i don't know what the school's getting at, but ack. they're trying to kill us, more like. zomg, have been spending the past few nights mugging for the tests the next day. and finally finally fiiiiiinally the week is almost nearly over (:
gah, i remember being coerced into eating banana chocolates by clara. along with dree and m'daye during junior prac. D:
WE ALMOST GAGGED ALRIGHT. banana chocolate is freeeeeeeeeeaking revolting. x_x
then then clara went off to trick sec ones. :D
zomg zomg their reactions were super amusing okay :D
AHHAHHHA:D i will so never touch bananas again!
blargh. what else do i rememberrrrrr? hmm. there's prac tmr! :D gonna get the latest instalment of hailong's life story i hope :DDD wheeee. then then then we're crashing m'daye's house! xD
IS THAT NOT THE COOLEST THING :D
we'll get to raid her closets and bounce on her larrrrrge beds. but most importantly we can rape her guitarssssssssssss! :D lollum, i hope m'daye still allows us to go after reading this. xD
come on mandaye, you're a nice nice grandson :D :D :D :D
had lit multimodal/gallery walk :D
ronald/qingying/peiyi/weiyang's group the the courthouse was superrrrr fricking nice okay :D
still got candles lehxzxz!:D
then then we smelt something burning and went over to kaypo. and.
weiyang burnt a piece of paper. -.-
...
ZOMGZOMGZOMG I WANT TO WATCH PS I LOVE YOU & THE LEAP YEAR. :D
aaaaaaaaaack, romance movies. D:
but reallyyyyyyyy );
i wanna watch! the the male lead in the leap year is freaking hot :O
no, i don't want to watch JUST because of him x_x
but ahhhhhhh ):
unfortunate hopeless romantic.

but sadly there'll be no (apparent) "special one" to watch with. shall settle for a group outing.
but srsly, there's no time for 'special ones' anyway D:
there's barely enough time to breathe nowdays. and speaking of special ones:




No Secrets - I'll Remember You Lyrics

It has been so long since we have talked
I hope that things are still the same
hoping they will never change
cause what we had can't be replaced
don't let our memories fade away
keep me in your heart for always

You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
stood right by me
through the tears through everything

I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what you're goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you

I promise you I won't forget the times we shared, the tears we cried
You'll always be the sun in my sky
It may be fate that brings us back to meet again someday
Even though we go seprate ways

You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
You stood right by me
through the tears through everything

I'll remember yooooou,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for yooooou,
no matter what your goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you

If the day should come when you need someone
(you know that i'll follow)
I will be there
Don't ever let there
be a doubt in your mind
'cause I'll remember you, you

I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what your goin' through
in my heart you'll always be, forever baby
I'll remember you

Forever baby, I'll remember you


zomg lah ;-; i had it in my phone sometime ago but forgot about it until twinny sent it over again.
okay, this is stupidD:
but gah. was super super nostalgic D:
i mean, the feel's there, though i'm a little skeptical of some of the lyrics :/
sortof made me realise how much this hustle bustle rush rush rush lifestyle is uh, affecting me. should not get into any 'special relationships' this year.

great.

yeah, we can't freaking do anything without it affecting our results. yeah, nothing's freaking without a freaking acedemic motive. and yeah, what the fook happened to the freaking three tests a week rule? yar, and in between all the freaking tests and rubbish we have more more more crappy stuff to attend to.
great.
there's so freaking little time to live nowdays.







and i feel like i'm freaking letting everyone down.
yar, flunking ninety-nine percent of the tests. not being a good enough student. not being a good enough welfare i/c. not being a good enough level representative. not being a good enough rhythmn player. great. there's so freaking much to live up to and yet i'm falling so short.
frick everything.

blame it on PMS, go on.
...