i qiang2 po4 dree's cookie monster(which was from Day dearie) to take a picture with meeee:DHEEEEEEEEEEEE(x
4 rolls of cotton stuffing -BEEEP-. (Sadly, I have to censor, cause we're secretive.)
It was fun, other than my wasting an enormous amount of scotchtape trying to get cotton off my pants.
Camwhored. Totally spastic.
I think our present turned out freaking nice! =D! Had cotton fight, and we(mainly me) was sniffling due to the cotton particles constantly bombarding around me. Dumb Brownian motion.
3kg of cake to school on Wed. (Quotes Marilyn) Faints and dies.
OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREEEEEE! =D
+runs to opaque michy's blog & rips form it too:D+
Erm, then today I went to Meow's SUNNY'S (HAPPY?) house for the guitar handover preparation XD
Clara and WaiPing's presents ROCK okay.
Know why?
CAUSE WE MADE EM XD
So erm, we had a whale of a time playing with cotton (messing m - SUNNY'S house up, buying lotsa MNM's, saboing each other and talking about family ties o.o)
Erm, family ties? Is it? Or is it soulmates and stuff?
-.-
NEVERMIND.
YAY, Meow - SUNNY's gonna be ripping from me XD
So I rip her photo also XD
(actually i took the pic, but she uploaded it ;D)
{{{insert picture of cotton mountain here kthx+++
The mountain of freaking cotton!
Our noses died, Mandy's pants were stained with snow, SUNNY's room is covered with a layer of white fluffy stuff and my brain has been replaced with a bean-shaped lump of cotton.
WHEEE :D
.......
OH MAAAN I FORGOT TO TAKE THE SCORES FROM SUNNY TT^TT
The skit M - SUNNY requested in the next post XD
+insert tearing sound:D+
One fine, sunny day, Mandy, LiYing and Michelle met up to do the preparations for the Guitar Handover.
Mandy: *SMS-ing* *scratches neck* Argh, it's so bloody hot.
Michelle: *Dreaming about utter rubbish*
Li Ying: *Rushes up with hands on hair*
Mandy: *Stares*
Michelle: *Tries to restrain a smile*
Mandy: *Laughs* OMG, Meow you look terrible! What have you done with your hair??!
Li Ying: *Starts panicking and bouncing on the spot* I don't know, the barber was like telling me he's cut my hair like a character in Naruto and now it looks terrible like this and my hair is like puffing up aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Mandy: Right. Barber.
Li Ying: *Vicious stare*
Michelle: It's okay lol. Seriously. I think mine was worse?
Mandy: I don't remember. All I can remember now is Meow's terrifying hairstyle, haha.
Li Ying: I'm going to strangle you Mandaye.
Mandy: *Looks nonchalant* lalalalaaa.
After lotsa slacking...
Okay, maaaaaaaaybe not that much.
Li Ying: *Looking at a schedule of guitar lessons and trying to decide what time to attend*
Mandy: Oooh, computer~
Michelle: Oooh, ooh, OOH THE SKIT IS OUT I WANNA -
Li Ying: *Decides to take charge* Away from the computer you go, or else I'm going to strangle you.
Mandy: *Sits on the floor again* Fine, fine.
Michelle: *Starts sewing again* Awww, why not?
Li Ying: I'm learning from Audrey. It must be passed in the genes.
Michelle: Uh, genes. Right.
Li Ying: Oh heck laaa, just start with the stuffing, quick!
Mandy: *Blows nose*
Li Ying: *Collapses with laughter*
Michelle: *Stares*
Mandy: *Irritated* What? You never blow your nose before meh?
Li Ying: No, it's just that I like to see you blow your nose. Hahahaah!
Mandy: It's cause of the little little bits of cotton can?
Michelle: *Shreds more cotton and throws it at Mandy*
Mandy: OI! *Throws back more*
Li Ying: EH CAN WE PLEASE STOP DIGRESSING.
Mandy: Oh FINE, FINE!
Michelle: *Starts piling shredded cotton into a pile*
Li Ying: What, mount everest?
Michelle: Take a monopoly house and put it on top! ANGLICAN HIGH!
Mandy: Right.
Li Ying: *Zi high* OOOOOOOOOH HAHAAH.
Mandy: *Not joining in the fight of cotton* I think it's snowing.
Michelle: ?!
Li Ying: Snowing. Right. Even if I dislike geography I know it doesn't snow in Singapore, can?
Mandy: *Catches some snow* It's cotton.
Michelle: ...
Li Ying: ...
Few minutes later
Li Ying: It's ENDING! OPEN THE HOLES WIDER AND CATCH THE COTTON!
Mandy: It's snowing, we're slacking - we don't need to stuff the freaking cotton and sneeze...
Michelle: I don't think it rhymes.
Li Ying: *Giggles* Ohhh, Mandaye, you have dandruff.
Michelle: Oh, lol, so do you!
Li Ying: Ahahaaah, lemme help Mandaye get it off XD
Mandy: *Starts sneezing* OMG IM ALLERGIC TO COTTON!
Michelle: There's so much cotton today XD All the factories would have died!
Li Ying: We can start our own cotton business when all the snow's gone!
Mandy: How?
Li Ying: Keep it and sell later XD
Michelle: How will the snow be gone?
Li Ying: It melts, duh.
Mandy: So we can't.
Li Ying: Oh yar. AHAHAHAAH, NEVERMIND WHEE LOL FWEEEEE *Throws Clara's present into the air and starts bouncing around*
*The presents sink into the fluffy snow -.-*
Mandy: OMG THE PRESENTS! OMG MY HARD WORK!
Michelle: *Trying to snatch the other present from LiYing*
Mandy: .... MANDAYE SAVES THE DAY! ..... uh. *Starts sneezing*
Li Ying: AHAHAAAH SNOW SNOW SNOW!
Michelle: LOL GIMME THE OTHER PRESENT! AH!
Mandy: ...Looks like DAY WILL SAVE THE... day? Ah heck. *Runs in, snatches the present and runs out*
Li Ying: *Sees Mandy* OOOOH OOOH THAT LOOKS FUN! *Jumps into the snow and uses the present like a float*
Michelle: Uh, brilliant.
Li Ying: FWEEEE, WE MUST GET SOME SNOW!
Mandy: *Starts sneezing* I shall go inside soon. Since Meow isn't serious with her work I shall just go in and hijack her computer. *Stares at Li Ying* I don't know her.
Li Ying: *Too far to hear*
Michelle: To think that I sewed 80% of that. *Goes in the house*
Li Ying: *Bonks head on something* OUCH! *Pulls it out* OOOH, SOMEONE'S GUITAR!
That someone: I'll give you free lessons!
Li Ying: OOH OKAY *Leaves the present and runs over the surface of the snow*
Mandy: .................................
- skit by the ever so great at sewing (Opaque) Michy:D
who owes us like 500 bucks each:D
+ OH YES OH YES:D
heeeeeeee(:
happy birthday deb bff ♥ + dree moony:D
ilu both haaaaaaaaaa:D
now you're finally my age! (x
now act your age and not your shoe size D;
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEExD
right.
school was._.
mini-ranted with Day + Fel during recess:D
thanks peepo♥
got chased around first thing in the dang morning ):
$#%!
not amusingD;
nothing much.
crapped a lot o_o
fell asleep during ACC despite my efforts ):
not-really bullied weiyang during lit;D
HAAAAAAHHAHAHA SO CUTE LEH ;D
finally signed up for guitar lessons! +gets hyped+
but like the registration fee + songbook + 1mth's fee was like 90+ total D;
gahhh.
but i'm so so so so so excited about the lessons fwee hahahahhaaaar:D
classes start next sunday._.
well not this coming.
the sunday after this coming:D
+zihighs+
oooooh & the science common test marks weren't that bad:D
studying in the morning with coffee power = ♥super effective:D
missed full marks because of two careless mistakes damnnnnnn o-o
but ohwell:D
mmm.
Manday's rant was +applause+
like totally._.
________ sucks big time :/
smile 'cos we're going down
but oh we'll show them(:
& nomatter what you'll alwys have your friends + CCAmates behind you mmmm.
i may be crashing but oh i won't go down without a fight
at least i'll make my fall from grace a majestic one