.________.
the undone arrangement piece is haunting me!
i can't rest in peace!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I HAVEN'T PRACTISED FOR SO LONG!
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T.T
GAH.
i don't want to go for lesson tmr!
grr!
i think i'll fail all the chinese tests when school reopens.
hurray!
the super granny book fails to interest me.
oh yes the math stuff too.
+feels the need for a study group+
the holidays are departing right before my eyes!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
blessed be the day when i'm free from studying chinese.

i only made my eyes as small as audrey's so that i wouldn't intimidate her.
me nice. :B
i fail as a photographer xD
owells.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH LOTS OF UNDONE STUFF STALKING ME! ;-;
GRR.
BLOCKQUOTESSSSSSSSS! xD
lets have a BLOCKQUOTE marathon XD!HUHUHUHRURRRRRR xD!
methinks me gna quote mich! xD!
So we went for badminton and had a hell lotta fun :D Magpie, your coffee ROCKS.
XD. Then we got stickers, blablabla and lotsa other stuff, refertopostbelow :D
WASNT THAT FUN :D
Now for an honourable extract from Magpieeeeeeeee's bloggie :3meh.
& get stickers i did!
:D muaahhahahahahaaa hopped around sticking smiley stickers all over everyone in the vicinity.
& now all the rhythm players (even the new recruits but more on that later) have some puffy letter (of their initial) stuck somewhere near the head of the guitar in the space above the pegs. middle-ish.
meh.
jnr prac was painful zomg ;-;
i just cut my fingernails gahhh D:
& then we've to play plucking chords._.
got really zihigh xD
!S T I C K E R S
Yes, she got real high. xD
And yes, the new recruits are Me and YanYou. YAY XD!
Magpie is a strict teacher xD. But she's patient, and that's incredible :D
Yay for the patient Magpie :3
So we learnt Lover's Theme (zomg, barchords) and Mezza Luna (Some from YY) and impromptu-ed the Green Fields of Summer (ZOMG MORE BARCHORDS). And Magpie kept going "Wrong chord." and "don't choke!" and "wrong chord" and "don't choke, don't choke."
And after the song she told me "You know when Clara (was it clara? forgot :/) was still in guitar she kept scolding me for choking when I wasn't supposed to."
Ooops xD And I have finally learnt how to read Rhythm scores, xDxDxD
But the bar chords are murder D:
And my fingers hurt DX Rhythm wasn't as slack-y as I thought it was xD.
So anyway. I was just thinking about my sec one days. Can remember after the audition for rythm players I requested to be transferred over, rofl. xD
Ahhhhhh
I suddenly forgot lots of things D:
I JUST QUOTED MICHY QUOTING ME! xD
+gets real excited+
:DDD
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
rhythm was NEVER slack, contrary to poplar belief.
we're just really great players xD
OMG BHB! :X
bar chords are fun now! xD
+suans mich+
stickers rock!
almost as much as the new rhythmists! xD!
no, it wasn't clara :X
imma great t'cher i know B)
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D
OHTHERANDOMNESS XD.
I'm okay now. :3
I'M NOT OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAH T.T