<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 24, 2008 | 1:07 PM
;
'Just like everything else: you've got to be sad before you can be happy. You've got to have your heart broken before you can feel it in its entirety. You've got to love before you can hate, hate before you can love. And ultimately, you've got to lose yourself, before you finally learn to be yourself.'



secondary one:

Beginning of 07/End of 07
(don't know why i was giving that daoer look in the first picture:X)
Secondary two:

Beginning of 08/Middle part of 08



Talk about drastic changes, but I agree with Joyce on the fact that i look much better now:D

I think i've suddenly remembered the passing of time, because only now can i look back on 2007 and say, hey, that was really long ago. 'Cos previously i'd think, 2007? That's really recent, actually.
2008's going to conclude soon, before i know it. Talk about time flying.

But somehow memories from the 07 still stalk me like a shadow, too many, too often. I think I was the happiest then, I am happy now, but perhaps less so. I miss the 2007 year, I'm glad that 2008's going to be over, even though it means intense stress and frequent breakdowns (or so i predict).

Time passes, and still i am stunned by it as i type.
Morning through night, Days through weeks, Weeks through months,
Months through years.

Anyhow, i'm keeping myself preoccupied, and that's a really good thing.

Pictures, no particular order:


Prawn dissection (but not consummation), followed by my prawny masterpiece:B
(anyway hailong ate them, not me. i hate prawns. and everyone else at the table was looking really disgusted when i started dissecting.)

Bangle-making, racial harmony day:D

Later i'm going out for project, then when i get back i'm going to start studying math/science:D
Keep busy. Don't think.
...