<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, August 17, 2008 | 1:49 PM
i can't find the words i wanted to say, so please forget me as i walk away
BOLD THOSE THAT APPLY TO YOU!:D

I have a cell phone.
I have friends that use me.
+AHEM DEB/XIU ART AHEMMMM+
I am an only child.
I love dangly earrings. (especially shiny ones :B)
I love cold weather.
I'm obsessed with the computer.
I have shot a gun before. (watergun!)
I can't live without music.
I have no tolerance of ignorant people. (okay, low.)
I have ridden on a motorcycle before.
I'll be in this town forever.
I've been to 5 other countries.
I get annoyed easily.
I have neat handwriting. (i wish.)
I have more than a few horrible memories.
I am addicted to chocolate.
(aieeee!!!!)
I am an atheist. (i don't know, maybe perhaps?)
I love airplane rides. (fun lots!)
I love taking pictures. (camwhore:B)
I hate people who are fakes.
I can be mean when I want to. (very very very meannnn.)
My parents care about my grades.
One of my best friends is a girl.
I have way too many wallets.
I'm obsessed with lip gloss.
I am easy to talk to. (but not when i'm emo)
I would never eat raw fish. (duh.)
I cry easily.
I hate it when people are late.
I procrastinate. (!!!!!!)
I love winter. (ahh snow!)

I have too many clothes for my closet/dresser.
I love to sleep.
I wish I were smarter. (alllll the freaking time)
I'm afraid of flying.
I hate drama.
I bite my nails.
I have been on an 8 hour drive. (stupid bus rides.)
I never fight with my parents. (i wish :/)
I love the beach. (aiee!)
I have never had chicken pox.
I have gone out in public in my pajamas.
I can't control my emotions.
I have a best friend. (duhxzxz)
I have moved more than once.
I truly love my friends. (:D!)
I have braces.
I have never broken a bone.
I hate my computer.
I love girls that play the drums. (...)
I state the obvious. (:B)
I'm a happy person. (usually:D)
I love to dance.
I love to sing.
I love cleaning my room. (....)
I tend to get jealous very easily. (unfortunately.)
I love cute underwear. (:D)
I love night better than day.
I don't like to study for tests. (especially chinese.)
I have been on the phone for over 5 hours. (nostalgia omgxzx.)
I am too forgiving.
I have a horrible sense of direction. (whoops.)
I miss elementary school.
I'm a daddy's girl.
I love the color pink.
I love to sew.
My eye color changes.
I should see a therapist. (D:)
I play on a girls sports team.
I become stressed easily.
I hate liars.
I love the smell of rain. (not the korean guy.)
I love my family.
I hate needles. (!!!D: D: D:!)
I am a perfectionist.
I always wanted to learn to play the drums. (hey leste:D)
I hate the feeling of failure. (:/)
I have friends in other countries. (china buddy, ahaxD)
I know how to cook. (instant noodles!)
I can be quite selfish. (very.)
At times, I still act like a little kid. (oops.)

I have food allergies.
I love to read. (english.)
I wish I were more motivated for school. (!!!!!)
I love getting stuff in the mail.
I have problems with letting go of old feelings. ):

I hate being alone. (veryvery!)
I love summer. (:D BEACH!)
I love the weekends. (sleep in.)
I love black eyeliner.
I think I'm a looker.
I type with one hand.
I live in a one storey house. (flats, duh.)
I have never rode on an underground subway.
I can't swim.
I have bad memories. (:O)
I go to church.
I sing in the shower.
I hate cheerleaders.
I usually get what I want.
I have been on stage before. (dance fuzion!)
I love roller coasters!
No one knows my full story of my life. (oh emo.)
I am close to my parents.
I don't have a curfew. (damn. it.)

tmr's monday, i freaking hate school.



so many things remain unsaid when they shouldn't, so many regrets linger when they should never have existed.
sometimes,
...