<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 22, 2008 | 9:02 PM
neutralism, neutrality, neutral
Things that made me happy today:

  1. Mrs Neo said that she feels that i will be able to take art next year if i wanted to:D
  2. yours truly (& influentially) influenced certain people to tie their ponytails higher:B
  3. I found out that cher wants to take double science core history elective geography too:D
  4. Cheryl gave me a sweet:D
  5. I scored much better than expected for English, Geography, and Art:D
  6. I think i didn't screw the proposal test.
  7. Mother didn't kill me when i said i wanted to take art next year:D

Things that made me unhappy today:

  1. I had a stupid careless mistake in the geog paper. :l
  2. I'm really awfully terribly tired
  3. I still don't understand Chem. (and there's this 'killer paper' next week, according to mr seow & goh )
  4. I also don't understand Math. (and there's some heavy-weightaged undoable paper next week too, damnit.)
  5. Lots of people commented that i looked ill/tired/pale today. D:
  6. My lips are cracked, and they hurt like D:
  7. My mouth has sores. I can't freaking smile properly.
  8. And i swear that i have a sore throat. I sound like a voice-breaking horse. and it hurts.
  9. and i could see darkish eyebags in the mirror :/
  10. and i found some freaking zit thing on my cheek. damnnnnnnn.
  11. there's chinese oral tmr.


If what Zhitao sez is true, i'm going to die of hypertension, high blood pressure, and diabetes. Wonder if i'll even live long enough to get married D:
And Yeeying, Ronald, Serene, and Kengy make me want to study in a polytechnic next time, wtheckkkkkk D:
& i don't think i'll be able to cope with guitar/organ classes, core history, elective geog, A&E math, chem, bio, the syf, higher chinese O levels, AND art.
but like taking art has been the dream of my dreams since primary school D:
and then when we walk down the corridor with the art students' pieces i wonder if i'll ever be able to paint like that ):
aieeeeeeeeeee. I'm just really in two minds about everything now, D:

And i'm really crazily tired. Going to call joyce to talk over the phone then go to sleep. Who cares about Chinese oral. D;
...