早熟 is really sad ): Mother said I should watch it and so I did, but I got bored halfway. The storyline's pretty dull, teenage pregnancy and the conflict-you-knew-would-come. The beginning was really sweet, but it got sortof tedious and I got bored and well the storyline was too sad for me to stand anyway. I'd rather not tear infront of my family, as much as I love them.
Anyway Zhitao is a nice junior and a Disciple of the Holy Chicken Flab:D
He is really tall and dons the ___ of a _______________:D You can see him in 1F daily or in the Guitar Room after school every Friday xD He is also sooper dooper nice to talk to as I found out recently:D Sadly, he does not relish having his picture taken (sneakily or otherwise) and would get his Shifu the Chicken of Flab to Flab me if I put a picture of him (I HAVE ONE AHAHAH) up here. He stands a high chance of holding the World Record for the __________________________ xD
He is ____________ and keeps making me _____________________________.
See I ________________:D
Thank you Claire for asking and I dooperly sooperly love you and your nice cat:D
Anyway I promise to rape Piying and Faithe and Kaiyi's phones on Monday to get the pictures:D
I haven't started proper revision for the End years.
Am I dead or whatD:
Tired, going to bed. Went out with Chuting for almost the whole day. Ahh my mind is wasted! D:
Smiling? (: