Monday we played with xiu's ball during second recess and after school.
like some six year olds xD
HAHA. Sooper dooper fun:D
Even though I felt pretty disadvantaged becus of my height ._.
The rest of the day was pretty fun too:D
I got so many apple donations. And I can draw cute faces on stuff like apples and water-bottles:D
My rodent was horribly maligned and taken advantage of though D:
Today was random. Can't remember much but I think today was fun too xD
Even though we had this stoopid chinese thingsy. I szwear that I wasted like three hours of my life studying for that. (With distractions of course)
And I probably got the lowestest in class for the Chemistry common test. Another four hours of my life wasted. Hate scienceeeexzxzxz.
Anyway, Micesy was violated again today ._. But I had so much fun poking Yeeying's squishy chicken thing:DDDDDDDDDDDDD
I feel like I've forgotten how to post normally D;
Owells.
We're going to be relocated tmr, agh._.
Definitely will miss talking to Serene during classes and joining our tables and making a big mess out of them. Will also miss turning around to talk to Yeeying/play with her phone. And quarreling with cheryl and talking to Joyous and Ronald and the rest of the row xD
Never thought I'd end up developing such strong feelings for this seat (Chin's ex-seat to be precise).
Maybe I'll be plonked next to some Chem/Math wiz or Chinese pro xD
Then I'll be motivated to studyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D
And not fail!:DDDDDDD
Bleah. I'm going to score well for H. Chinese so Shawn will gimmie chocolates xD
Haha and I promised Shawn a Happy Meal if he got 75% overall by the end of this year:D
And Zhitao a Happy Meal too (what childish juniors) if he got into the top 10:D
Three more weeks then we can be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And next Friday's the written paper one, !panic
But this Friday's the mooncake celebration thingy, I hope 2B wears the class tee xD
Let us unite and give our undying support to our Kusong group:D
Oh and my fringe looks screwded (which is actually quite an understatement) in the class photo. Bah. At least it's better than last year's :D
Growing fond of 2B xD
Need to finish the essay two days overdue now. I hate writing about trees and birds flying outside the MRT. Boringggggggggggggggggggggggggyboing. Dx
Then need to study Chinese for Thursday's test. Szwear I forgot whatever little Chinese I studied during the holidays already._.
Then practise tmr, and after that Bio project. I think I'll reach home really late._.
And we have the home econs thingy on Thursday and the Chinese test D: D:
Smiles everlasting!:D