<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 11, 2008 | 9:20 PM
all I ever wanted
Just because I like my fringe over my eyes dosen't mean that
I am an ah lian.
Just because I like my skirt slightly above the knees dosen't mean that
I am an ah lian.
Just because I don't like to pay attention during classes dosen't mean that
I am an ah lian.
Just because I don't usually hand in my homework on time dosen't mean that
I am an ah lian.
Just because I like my ponytail high dosen't mean that
I am an ah lian.
Just because I like my socks really low dosen't mean that
I am an ah lian.

There's something called stereotyping, my dear.

Sure we all have our own opinions, but if they're mean, then keep them to yourself. Or, at least, don't say it in the receiver's face.
It's not really funny when you're directly insulted, you know. Bluntness may not necessarily be a bad thing, but still.

I know I shouldn't be affected, but this really isn't the first time. You aren't that flawless too, honey. I'd really like a nice long rant, but an open blog isn't the right medium.

It's also really discouraging when you all leave your birthday boards in class. You complain that they're a chore to bring home, then what about the committee members who make them for you? It's not easy for us to bring the boards to school too, especially when we take the public transport or have to carry other bulky stuff (i.e. guitars). But no we didn't complain, and every single 2Bian whose birthday passed got a birthday board. We painted the boards faithfully, every single time. We paid for them all from our own wallets, every single time. Please don't take this for granted. I probably sound like an English-speaking version of _________ when she's complaining about how much she gave to the class without asking for anything in return, (riightttt.)


/edit!
RETHOUGHT!:D And happily ended(:

-


Anyway I shaved my head bald today:D
Well seriously I'd always wanted to do it. I mean, how many bald young people do you see everyday?

And if you believed that, you're either really gullible or don't know me at all:D

Got a fringe trim like I said I would. I szwear it's freaking short even though Joyce keeps saying it's long. Damnnnnn I miss my sooper long fringe. Well all the pin-up-your-fringe-or-else remarks and how the fringe always got into my eyes were getting on my nerves anyway.

Screwed up the Chinese paper even though I've been studying for it for like, forever. Xiu thinks I'm the kind of person who mugs like D: at home.
I think I'm the kind of person who only mugs when there are upcoming tests._.

Hate the new seat. Can't sleep in peace. Can't tie my hair without the teachers giving me the evil eye. Can't turn back to talk. Can't turn to the side to talk. Can't hide the undone homework. Like sheesh.

Feeling unhappy now, laced with some (or not) irritation.
...