Currently waiting for PW powerpoint and video to attatch to the email I'm sending to Jo. I currently really want to kill someone. And the computer's taking a lifetime to attach the damnnnn files. :l
I really want to kill someone.
SERIOUSLY THE FILES HAVE BEEN BLOODY ATTACHING FOR THE LAST FIVE MINUTES ALREADY! D:
WTHECK! AGHHHHHHHHH.
If the internet crashes now I AM SOOOO DEAD.
Anyway should I go to bed or should I study Math for the damn common test? Cumulative, probablity, and stats I alr studied for the class tests, but my math is awful.
OH MY GOSHHHHHH WHY IS IT STILL UPLOADING I CAN'T STAND IT! D:
AGHAGHAGHAHGHAGH.
I just switched to yahoo mail. I hope it can attatch.
LESS THAN 15 MINUTES TO 2AM.
WHAT'S THE POINT OF SLEEPING ALR?
SINCE I'M WAKING UP AT 5:30 ANYWAY.
darn, should i sleep or study?
WHYYYYYYY am i the only one online on msn.
sigh i wish we didn't have the math common test tmr like the sec ones ):
then i won't be so D:
AND WE WON'T HAVE TO WAKE UP SO EARLY.
darn yahoo mail seems like it won't work either!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
DAMN ITS BEEN ATTACHING FOR A REALLY LONG TIME ALR!
DAMNDAMNDAMNNNNNNNNNN.
AGH.
I want to kill someone ._.
I need to get these murderous thoughts out of my head D:
nevermind PW's over already (or soon to be)
Relax, liying.
Smile:D
Life will find a way.