<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 26, 2008 | 3:49 PM
freaking pissed.
Do you know what your freaking irresponsiblity cost me?
It wasn't just once, dear. I wouldn't have minded so much if it were. That was the freaking last straw.
Go solve your own problems, I don't want to talk to you again. I'm never again going to stay up late to finish a damn presentation just cause you didn't do your part. The best thing is that you never once acknowledged us. I'm never again going to flunk a test because I stayed up late doing work you were supposed to do and therefore didn't study. I should have let it be, so what if we get scolded. You deserve it. So what if we fail project work? You pay for your own irresponsiblity. I may not seem concerned about my results, so what? So you just take it all for granted? You're not welcome at all, dear. Go on and delude yourself about how we (I say we because it's a shared opinion) feel towards you. Try making us pity you (again). Continue with your attention-seeking ways. Continue living in your own world of childish thoughts. Continue being self-centered. We'll just watch you fall. What a loser.

I'm not the only one you incensed, my dear.

I shall side with Faithe (not to mention the large majority.)


Annoyed. Irate.

Shouldn't have came home early, knew it was a bad idea.

Whatever, I'm going out.
...