.jpg)
Today, haha we had so much fun:D
(I need a fringe trim D:)
New row, and I'm sitting right at the freaking front in-front of the freaking teacher's table. D:
Agh no more text messaging/sleeping in class. Swayyyyyyyyyyyness. Maybe it'll motivate me to actually pay attention in class:D
Now I have Kaiyi and Mengying on each side of me xD
Yay can bug them about science/math/chinese:D
Still have Kengy and Qingying in the row though, :D
Disclaimer:
The following pictures were taken when bored senseless by intense studying of Chinese:D
Content may be mind-scarring and nightmare-inducing for certain people who have had close encounters with objects shown below.
You have been warnnnnnnnnnnnnned:D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FEEDING TIME!!!:D ______ will totally choke on seeing this xD
But I think it's suparrrrrrr adorableeee:D:D:D

Micesy Brown is kissing Micesy White!:D
Together they are the Micesyses!:D
(AHAHAHAOMGTHISISFREAKINGSPAZZZZ)

RUBBER DUCKYS!:D OH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

Loook ducky clone #97123847120837419-3287143213 can do Chinese!:D
Blearghhhhhhhhhh I'm studying Chinese again, damn common test. D:
Explains why the above pictcures were taken xD
HAHAHAHA:D
Kayanyway I haven't found someone who got lower than yours truly for the Chem common test yet, oh the euphoria. :l
(I hate Chemistry).
Must get at least a B3 for tmr's Chinese common test so I'll get chococococlatessssssss:D:D
Anyway I finished studying chapter 24 alr, whee I can remember all the words!!!
I hope this lasts until tmr, bleahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Math test next wednesday, ):
Going to make Serene mug with me on tuesday. And maybe get my fringe trimmed. It's so LONG it gets into my eyes all the time:D
And it can touch my nose easily xD
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Looking forward to Friday (somehow):D
Will study Math/Science over the weekends:D
We got the exam timetable today, D:
It's freaky knowing what results you get this time will probably affect your future D: D: D:
Nevermind, off to study 26 & 28(:
Love, Liying. (omg is this corny or what xD)