Think of them when you're down, then pick up your fallen smile(:


I think we're going to miss 2B08 lots♥
Promise to study Math and finish up the PW slides after this(:
I keep getting distracted! My heart isn't cooperating at all, damn D:
I szwear it's freaking running all over and trampling my nonexistent will to mug D:
It's the streaming you darn cat.
I wonder if they'll still let us take Art if we don't join the double science art class D:
Art as your core subject is suicide unless you're darn talented._.
I just wana take it as an extra ninth subject that I can drop whenever I think I can't cope.
Seriously hope I can get into the only double science pure History class, D: If I don't then I'm pretty much dead. Imagine doing core Geography! D: Rivers are boringggggg.
Which reminds me I have yet to hand in my Geog file (crappp I'm going to get screwed). And start studying Geog.
heard that Physics will be 20% the EOY paper, Chem and Bio 40% each.
Screwed or what. Chemistry, 40% D:
Darn, PW is a really horrible experience. They had to frigging merge it with Art and Music and take the fun out of everthing! I can't wait for tmr's final presentation to be over then yay byeeeeee PW! Agh. I don't care if we screw up, cos I just want it to be over.
Anyway I'm kindof having fun in class nowdays :X
When I'm supposed to be paying full attention and mugging my brains to porridge. Darn, I don't see the point studying subjects we aren't going to bloody use in later life ._.
Like, which employer/interviewer will make you balance some darn chemical equation anyway?
Have been eating lunch out three days in a row:X
And it's all fast food D:
Monday KFC with joyce, funny stuff happened and I seriously think I'm being stalked by a _________ and they do it to torment me! ):
And people who take bus 3 are tone deaf i swear. Can't sing to save themselves._. Blasting mandopop and trying to sing along like it's Kbox, D:
Below average is a serious understatement. It's more of off the scale yknowwwwww D:
Tuesday tried to study with Yannis and Chinner and failed awfully cos Chinner was the only one able to study cos I kept distracting Yannis xD
And taking nice pictures of her and talking about random thingsies:D
Today had lunch with Jo before she came over to do (rightttt) the PW powerpoint. Talked about lossa thingses and realised lossa thingses too :l
Iono how much people can actually change in a year, but I think it's pretty damn much.
I was supposed to wake up at 3am to study but couldn't D: Damnnnnnnn needa study!
Today in Malay I started braiding my own hair then faither started to braid my hair and I braided hers back then I ran over to Keng's seat and tried to braid hers and Qingying's and we had lossa fun even though we shouldn't :X
I tied keng's hair for her again and then used the (my) comb i used to neaten keng's hair to comb serene's ponytail and then told serene keng has dandruff :X
Omg super funny after recess she ran over with her hair down and made me check for dandruff hahaha xD And she was still asking people if she had dandruff before the ACC test which i think i flunked:D
Jokinggggg, Keng dosen't have (that much) dandruff luhhhhhhhh ahahah:D
The the soppy puppy love thing movie was ._.
I was sadistically hoping that the guy would get rejected and (hahahah!) he did :X
Joyous was cursing the movie after that and Jo took a really long time to realise why. And Xiu's phone is greatgreat for camwhoring:D Faither's phone also:D
Blahhhhhhh I srsly hate hate hate doing PW D: D: D:
Spaz picture below. Faither braided my fringe and took a picture:D
HHAAHHA STUPID BUT I SOOPDER DOOPDER LOVE IT:D My eyebrow isn't singeh damn youuuuuu the rubber band just made it look that way xD And I realised I can only cross my eyes if I focus on something in between them xD Hahaa it's actually pretty fun sitting here xD Oh I switched places with Weiyang cos sitting infront of a teacher creeped my out too much and isn't exactly the best position to nap in class :X
I'd rather not get those results than obtain them with underhand means, what sort of person are you now? Why did you ever change so much, don't you know what they're saying about you? It's difficult to talk to you now, you feel the abyss too. I have no idea who I am to you now, but I doubt we'll ever be like that again. You've changed, we've all changed. I thought you were above being dishonest. I thought you were a nicer person, really. Look at how you treat other people. Disappointed. Tell me if it's my fault, if I've changed beyond recognition. Please find yourself again, I miss you. ):