<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 5, 2008 | 11:53 PM
Storms at heart
September isn't going as well as I hoped, but that's okay. The term holidays are ending, I don't want to go back to school. Term four's going to fly, I can feel it. Time and it's incomprehensiblity.

Resolutions that I make knowing I will break.
(But i guess i could at least try)

1. I will not sleep in important classes. (Important classes exclude Malay & CD.)
2. I will pay attention in important classes. Even and especially Math and Science and Chinese.
3. I will do homework for important subjects. And hand them in on time.
4. I will study really, really hard for the end years.
5. I will not let myself flunk or give up on any important subjects no matter how much I loathe them.
6. I will cut down on non-study activites.
7. I will freaking practise the organ and guitar at least five times each week. At least half an hour each session.
8. I will not mess my study table up.
9. I will try my best to be happy and optimistic.
10. I will freaking learn how to manage time.
11. I will not let myself down.
12. I will not let my family down.
13. I will stick to these resolutions until the end years are over.

Suppose the first step is the hardest to take, but we all have to take it anyway.

Liying reminds herself that things always happen for a reason and the only thing she can do is smile.
...