<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 28, 2008 | 9:48 PM
THIS IS THE POST THAT WILL HAVE THE LONGEST TITLE IN ALL OF THIS BLOG'S HISTORY HAHA IT WILL PWN EVEN FALL OUT BOYS' SONG TITLES SO BE VERY AFRAID
OMG HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU HOW BORING GEOGRAPHY IS!!!!!!!!!!!
SUREEEEEEE POLLUTION AND GLOBAL WARMING BLAH IS REALLY FUN BUT RIVERS?!
OOOOOOOOOOOH NOOO THEY'RE TOTALLY DIFFERENT. WHO CARES WHEATHER A RIVER ERODES HORIZONTALLY! D:
IT'S JUST A DARN RIVER!

Anyway yours truly here got so bored she went to create some friendster account:D
I predict that it will die from neglect within three months:D
or three weeks :/
or actually three days.

We shall see:D

Anyway I started uploading all the crappy pictures I have hahahah! xD
Whee this is so much more entertaining than geography or the F1 thingy.

The end years are in ten days and uh I haven't exactly mugged much :l

OMGGGG I HAVE TWO FRIENDS ON FRIENDSTER CURRENTLY HAHAHAAH THIS IS SO (un)AMUSING! :D

Anywayyyyyy it's creepy how I'm not exactly feeling flustered about the papers. I mean it being the streaming and all, and some important deciding factor for the future ectera.

I just want to get into the core history class.
No need to excell, no need to top the level.

Imma simple, simple person:D

not.

Will try to finish river notes today or tmr, then !yay all my geog notes will be done and i'll just practise answering questions and pray that i don't get anything under 75 for the paper 'cos it'll spoil my record :l

Basically I'm still thinking of what I'm going to do after the papers and it's still driving me nuts.
Darnnnnnnnnn! D:
So so so many fun things to do after the papers ):

Anywayyy we have so much revision to do we're better off dead:D
I plan to actually study chinese this time:D
soooper suprising yup but i had this feeling that all my tyco 45/90 passes were because the teachers took pity on me :l
this time I'll get a 60 man:D
that's around 65%:D
B3!!! I NEVER EVER GOT SOOO HIGH FOR H. CHINESE SINCE TERM ONE LAST YEAR! HAHAHAHAHAAHAH xD
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG I AM SOOOOO MOTIVATED:D


WHEE OMG __________ IS SUPERRR CUTE:D
+swoonhyperventilatefreakouthuachi+
LOL some of yall know who I'm talking about xD
OMG I SOUND LIKE SOME BIMBO!
+does Faither's bimbo cheer+
KWHATEVER ___________ IS CUTE xD

Anticipating and dreading Monday D;

Anti-drug posters are really boring. How many damn times have we done stupid posters like that! D;
I got sooooo bored colouring. It's lying unfinished somewhere under lossa books now:D
BARGH I BETTER WAKE UP EARLY TMR OR I AM SO VERY DEAD.

I can hear F1 zooming sounds from the TV outside sheesh.

Okie back to boringy Geography!:D
For the sake of Humanities!
Pwn the Sciences!
Kbye:D
...