Didn't think I did really well for Geog/English today even though they were my best subs :l
Math and chinese tmr, omg die D:
Left my phone at Serene's house I feel so insecure D:
Okay that's it I'm not going to study anymore because I really cannot be bothered although thanks dears for motivating/talking to me I studied two chapters of chinese because of that (:
Finished all the kewens alr left with 50 chengyus I might do them or I might go to bed or I might do an overall revision of all the ciyus I learnt :D
PSLE ended today saw lots of primary six kids while going home omg I feel the nostalgia. Didn't expect to turn out where I am now and I can't decide if it's a good or bad thing.
I hope I won't flunk chinese. Math is alr goner so yeah.
Forgot all the algebray questions and all the formulaes die Liying.
Numbed like I've had an overdose of anesthesia or something.
Maybe I'll finish Chinese maybe I won't it's already quite past salvation but still hanging on (albeit by a cobweb-thread) just like a cancer patient
Good-bye Math I know you'll die before I get to meet you just like an aborted baby
Darn, just want all this to be over (and a pure history class.)