I mean I've never flunked something that badly even if I didn't study but I guess life was getting a little impatient at how long I was taking to wake up so she decided to take decisive action and slap me across the face with a failure and two borderline passes.
Honestly, my term 3 results were good. Much, much better than what I'd deserved and I guess that made me complacent: I thought I could still do like how I've always done even if I didn't study that much.
Talk about a fatal mistake.
It's all over now and I guess there's no use moping, but I don't need to do that well. Just a place in the pure History class, please.
But who am I directing this desperate plea to anyway? I deserve this. I deserve every splotch of misery and every droplet of guilt I feel now.
I never really was the person who would get that flustered over results. They're just results. Just results.
But this time I must admit that I am incomprehensibly and utterly disappointed in myself and I'm sure I disappointed many other people too. I know I let you all down and I suppose there's no use trying to disillusion myself about it. But I too am touched by how you guys tried to cheer me up when you heard tell of my dismal results.
Just results.
Liying will try harder - much, much harder - next time. She vows to. For now I'll make do with what I have, I think there's still chance of me getting into a History class (:
I'll have to work over the holidays (sigh) to catch up with Math, Chinese, and Science. And I just earned myself a one-way ticket into Math remedial/bridging whatever they call it. I wonder if I shall continue taking Higher Chinese, I'll have to work really, really hard if I want to.
I hope I'll get an A1 for English, though that won't do much to repair the damage I've done. Two Cs, a fail grade (D, E, perhaps F?), two As.
Just results, don't think so much (:
Cheerup, everyone(:
After all, they did say all that rubbish about spilt milk being unworthy of your tears.
Smile :D
Looking back on the pre-exam days I was pretty happy, I don't regret them. I know I should have studied more, but all the fun (I know, totally warped right.) we had then wasn't, to me at least, worth sacrificing for the results. I feel no (or little) penitence.
Things will work out in the end,
or at least I think they will.
Okay class chalet planning in progress:D
2Bians check the class blog for updates, we'll text message you all too(:
Gotta make the most out of the time we have left together. Never thought this day would come, but well. I'll miss you 2Bians:D
I didn't waste this year, contrary to what you told me. I'm glad I did everything I did and I remain unremorseful.
Way to go, Liying.