<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 31, 2008 | 9:25 AM
!@#$
I AM FREAKING ANNOYED.

a. Woke up late (annoyance level 1)
b. Swimstuff was found misplaced by someone else. Spent bloody 5 mins running around trying to find it (annoyance level 2)
c. Was prevented from leaving house although I alr informed them yesterday (annoyance level 3)
d. Made it out only to find out that I have a f-ing period (annoyance level 6)
e. And also to find out that the f-ing water bottle f-ing broke in the f-ing bag and now there's a f-ing lake in that bloody bag. (annoyance level 10)

AND NOW THE WEATHER IS FREAKING TAUNTING ME BY BEING SO DAMN WELL BEHAVED TODAY WTFFFFFFFFF.

AND MY SCORES TOOK UP HALF THE BLOODY LIVING ROOM WHEN LAID OUT TO DRY.
AND NOW MY BAG'S OUT OF ORDER.

VERY. F-ING. ANNOYED.


Okay whatever I'll get my sunburn/swim next time but I'm still very annoyed.


/Edit (later)

I think I'm getting cramps too argh and I have muscle aches leftover from yesterday. Oman I should have gone back to sleep instead of waking up. Maybe this is karma. D:
): ): ):
):
):
):

I wanna be out in the sun.
...