http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yves_Navarre
He committed suicide the day I was born and he's a gay french writer:D
And the best part (according to Mandy) is that he was born in a French town by the name of Condom. No jokeee D:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condom,_France
Now we'll all remember our Bio:D
I must be his reincarnate!
Anyway school was fun today although I risked getting killed by certain lubdubbers because I skipped on Tuesday :l
Studied with Mandy the Awesome Math Teacher and Zhitao the Distracted. I managed to do four questions (with lossa help) I think after millenias of not paying attention in/doing math:D
I think I have the bestest organ teacher in the Whole Wide World cos she bought me candy to eat while studying and let me off practising until the papers are over xD
Kbyeeeeeee going to do art:D
P.s. This person's really cool:D. Shadows:D
P.p.s. It's really really really just think he's cute! Stop thinking so muchD: