<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, October 12, 2008 | 6:06 PM
!fwee
I decided to stay home today other than going to the library with debberblubber just now:D
Omg feels like I haven't had a proper rest since the papers started which actually wasn't that long ago but it sure feels like D:
Failure of a darn stalking mission on Friday then watched painted skin with Yeon jae before class:D
I SZWEAR PAINTED SKIN IS SUPER NICE although the part where +omgah spoilers!+ the fox demon thingy took off her sheepskin or foxskin was sacry D:
When the fu ren of the general or something (I was never good with chinese terms/names) consumed (out of love for her husband) the potion thing the fox demon offered her and turned deathly white it was really really really really really sad because everyone thought she was the demon and tried to kill her and her misery was just awfully eminent at that moment in the sea of hostile faces. And she did it all because she loved her husband who was smitten with the fox demon )': Then this other guy sacrificed himself (okay but he was revived in the end) just to save the fu ren because he loved her too. In the end the fox demon was (I think) touched by how much they all loved each other and then used her uh magic or soul or something to reanimate all the people she killed in the final showdown thingy and thereby ended her own life. )':
Sooper dooper unbelievably crazily sad okay )':
I cried buckets and bucketssssss and my eyes were puffy after the movie (but luckily the puffiness receded before class started). Then there was this horrible bunch of people sitting behind us who kept laughing at the parts when the fox demon or something tried to seduce the general through his dreams and they had to cackle like crazed hyenas when everyone died near the end and they totally ruined the movie cos they were conversing (and swearing) really loudly in some dialect and broken english. Then the couple beside us were tickling each other and making brainless comments at the movie, i.e. Oh i know why so little people in cinema because they only ride horse over desert. OMG TALK ABOUT HORRIBLE ENGLISH OKAY. And that was the opening only it wasn't even five minutes into the movie! And he said it really loudly and we were really annoyed. But other than the uncivilised pigs we had the misfortune to share the cinema with the movie was awesome I totally don't mind watching it again:D
Class was fun I hate interval of third thingses though. And after class (:

Sunday's pictures:D

I'm really convinced that Yannis is mua son now cos she smiles like me and we're both suckers for cameras and we look like lions when our hair is down. D:

We were supposed to look like we were jumping off the cliff but nevermind we took jumping pictures with Zhitao also but he disallowed me to put them up D:

And I think my hair looks really long in the picture muahahah and whose mouth is that! :O


Went to Ehub with the intention of bowling but there was a tournament so we took the ferris wheel instead:D

And I think these two pictures are sooper nice because I took them!:D
Srsly no editing nothing okie:D

And the aftereffects of beaching D:
Teeshirt tanline omg I wna go to the beach againnnnnnn to get rid of it D:
Met joyce for dinner and random stuff:D
Joyce: You look shy today
Me: HUH ME SHY!?
HAHAAHHAHA my cheeks were red from the sun so joyce thought I was blushing which was totally crazy xD
Tuesday ok:D

Okay random pictures taken before/during/after the exam period:D

camera happy classes! :D


Home econs projecting. Da Jo sez DOHHHH :D
Camwhoring in class agennnnnnnnnn xD
Kaiyi to Chinner: I give you my heart.
Chinner proceeds to rape heart.

Who's that male cheena pok? :D
Buuuuuuugieeeeeeeees :D
MAJOR SHINY OKAY I WENT OMGWTHECKHYPERVENTILATE*O* WHEN I SAW THAT
Burgurrrr keeng:D
The milo bear The shy The high:D
Kay done I'm too lazy to talk more:D
Yay school/mini olympics tmr go guitarrrr:D
I don't know about this but I hope that it'll work out I really do.
...