<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 | 12:29 PM
Hiiiiiiiiiii

I can totally cook:D

I have been preoccupied ever since the start of the holidays because I absolutely cannot sit still.
And there is someone I want to chop now hurrrrrr. Oh we'll see.
Subject combination choices:
1. Double science (Chem Bio)/ Pure History/ Elective Lit.
2. Triple science/ Elective History.
3. Double science (Chem Bio)/ Pure Geog/ Elective Lit.
4. Triple science/ Elective Geog.

I better get into (1.) even though I don't know anyone going there.
Omannnnnnnnn I've lots of thingos planned for the holidays I can't wait:D
Homework won't stop me from enjoying this last holiday I have before it's intensive mugging. English standard is plunging like a shot bird (LOLAAHAHAH AHEM :X) from the sky but whatever.

Oh I got owned at bowling last friday:D

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
there is practise later damn itt.
Loser concert! D: D: D: D: D: D:!

Whatever me off to have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:D

Omg sometimes I can't stand myself D:

How can I even bear to enjoy myself when stuff are like this? D: D: D:

AAAAAAAAAAH SUCKER I NEEDA PRACTISE DA ORGAN.
...