sorry don't smack me but I really don't know/remember :X
LAST PAPER TMR MUAHAHAHAHAH:D
I'M GET HAPPY THINKING OF IT:D
YAY IMAGINE THE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM AFTER DA PAPER!:D
cant waitttttt +rubs hands in anticipation+ (x
WHEEEE I'M GOING TO STUDY THE TWO TRANSPORT CHAPTERS AFTER THIS HELLO:D
Loveeeeee the enouragement text messages:D
I promise I'll keep them forevar and evar and read them before every major exam(:
Yesh I got my phone back finally and Serene's spectacles are in my possesion HAHAHAHAHA anger me and the spects will feel my wrath!! haha they are the 殃及池鱼 i think:D
okiedoke anyway who has Maybe by Jay sean send it over pleaseeeeeee:D
Mkay Bio calls OMG I TOTALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE PAPERS TO END IMA SO GOING TO FREAK AFTER IT DOES xD
Can't waittttttttttt for tmr and Saturday:D
I'm free on Sunday who wants to go out (I wana go Ikea).
:D
BEAMSMILE!