<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 13, 2008 | 9:15 PM
life goes on (after the papers)
These were taken quite a very long time ago (last term I think) when we were slacking/fooling around with the shiny silver shimmery scarves:D

Today wasssssss okay:D
Went to support guitar for captains ball and I think you all did a great great job:D
Went to 2B to talk after that and it was so omgly fun:D
Double dates and snails/cow tongues in French restraunts/random crapping:D
And omg dare + double dare was funny haha:D
Kept getting dared because I kept getting distracted when playing Concentration D:
Went to the Geog room to find Mrs Koh for some newsletter thingo then we ended up slacking and camwhoring and talking about random things and peeping at Geog marks xD
It was surprisingly fun hahaha:D

Haha was dared to do this to Kaiyi:D
You can decide if it's genuine or a spoof:D

Yay end years are overrrrrrrrr jump!
Hahahahaha Mrs Koh looked over and went all what are you all doing?!
HAHAHAxD
I kept trying to step on everyone's shoes then everyone started stepping on mine now they're sooper dooperly black D:
And Mrs Koh looked over at Yannis and I jumpstepping each other and went all what are the both of you doing!?
HAHAHAHHAxD


Then Zhitao snuck over to the interactive whiteboard thingo and wrote that ahhhaha then Mrs Koh looked over and went all naughty kids or something like that hahahaha xD

I must admit I am enjoying the post-exam days:D
Feels good to sit and read and not bother about the next upcoming test:D
Also feels good to be able to practise without trying to remember river parts at the same time:D
Yay and I love slacking around in school and reaching home in the late evening and not really bothering much:D
Also feels good to stuff your face knowing that you will have the time to exercise (but perhaps not the motivation):D

I hope I'm just being the insecure person I am.
...