GOING SWIMMING AGAIN TMR HURRRRRRRRRAHHHH AND CAMPING AT CHINNER'S HOUSE WITH INSTANT MIAN AND AUDITION FOR CONCERT HURHURHUR :D
RIPDED OFF SOME RANDOM DOOOOOOOOD (aka Shawnnnnnnnnnn) :D
Ohya ohya. Mr Shi dam funni can!!!!!!!!! Aft practicin lambada for 2 times, he
suddenly ask, "Listen.(den he sit on his chair) Anyone want to go the the
toilet? 5mins toilet break."(or sth like tt) It was so dam funni la! i tink 3/4
of guitar laughed. Haha.
It was really quite funny haha:D
I like the funny moments in prac (like when claire laughs so hard at __________ that she drops her pick)
Den had some scam case. Mi and zhitao took away liying's guitar and HID IT. She
cant find it. And her words and expressions we so dam dam dam funni la!!! Den
she tinks she hallucinated she brought her guitar home. HAHA so funni
I srsly thought I imagined myself bringing the guitar out from the guitar room until they told me they took it ._.
ABDCEFG I'M CRAZY TIRED.
THANKS SHAWNSTER FOR POSTING SO I COULD RIP ;D