<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, October 7, 2008 | 5:17 AM
well
I've decided to do what I can and leave the rest to fate/destiny/whatever:D
Probably will fail/flunk math and have to come back for Math bridging, but I think that's okay because I really don't get a single equation of math now:D
I don't want to start next year already way behind everyone in Math D:
Finished geography notes finally, D:
I will study chinese this time around:D
B3 for the paper! Aiming for a low B3, at least it's better than c5/6 xD
I hope the English paper will be easy, 'cos I still suck at comprehension/summary :l
I'll concentrate on Biology and Physics to pull my grade up 'cos I do know that I'm hopeless at Chem :X
Don't know why I keep studying Geography it's not like I intend to take Geography next year D:

Will all be over by Friday(:

Oh and have a mentioned
THE PAPERS START TMR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

Haha last Friday during art we were like thinking about what we'd be doing exactly a year later (taking papers.) then something about being in different classes with yixiu and joyous and piying and jo and kaiyi came up and I realised I am quite scared of what 2009 will bring because ever since I stepped into 1A 2007 we've always been together. Or at least in the same classroom.
Anyway my other half (omg I sound like I've got major split personalities) looks forward to next year cos it will (hopefully with a lot of luck) mean taking subjects that I actually like and not retardedly redundant rubbish like cough geog and ACC and physics and D&T and home economics.

Weizhang is surprisingly fun to talk to haha especially when it's sooper dooper late online.

Kkkkkkk anyone who's reading this (or got this far) jiayou for whatever paper you're taking and don't fall sick:D

Plus oil.
...