RULES:
1. Put your Music Player/Handphone/MP3/etc. on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after that song name.
5. Put this on your blog :D.
If someone says"Is this okay?" You say?
Miracle - Paramore
(ROFLZ MAYBE CUZ ITZ A MIRACLE SOMEONE ACTUALLY TRUSTS MY SANITY ENOUGH TO ASK FOR MY OPINION XDDDDDD)
How would you describe yourself?
Do you know what I'm seeing - Panic! at the disco
(Er mabbe it'z coz I'm a little eccentric at times XD)
What do you like in a boy?
All I need is you - The Click Five
(I want him to be there for me? ._______. abcdefg don't know la!)
How do you feel today?
Sway - Pussycat dolls
(HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH PERHAPS WE PLAYED SWAY SO MANY TIMES I FEEL LIKE SWAYING!!!! OR TOO MUCH SWAYING LIKE SPRIGHTLY PALM TREES TO MEZZA LUNA XD)
Your life's purpose?
Dance floor anthem - Good Charlotte
(I don't wna be in love? Or mabbe I wna dance. :D)
What is your motto?
Almost here - delta goodrem
(No link. But it'z an aweszome emo duet XD)
What do your friends think of you?
Potential suicide - Allister
(ROFL. I DRIVE PEOPLE TO THEIR GRAVES XD)
What do you think of your parents?
Hero - Mariah Carey
(Sez it all :D)
What do you think about very often?
Better than me - Hinder
(Kiasuism? :O Or maybe... )
What is 2+2?
Desperado - The eagles
(UUUUUUUBER NO LINKZ. Ok maybe cos desperado is about a gambling addict? Argh I hatez numberz ): )
What do you think of your best friend?
Candyman - christina aguilera
(NO LINK AGAIN. NEXT!!!!!!!!!)
What do you think of the person you like?
Luckiest loser - Bowling for soup
(Loser happens to be a pet phrase of mine XD)
What is your life story?
Shadow of the day - Linkin Park
(Ouhkay I know Chng's gna kill me cos it'z LINKINg PARK but really la this song is nice. XD Also quite no link. Maybe the sun will set for me one day!!!!!! XD)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A beautiful mess - Jason Mraz
('You’ve got the best of both worlds You’re the kind of girl who can take down a man then lift him back up again' Oh yeah I would like that XD)
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
My paper heart - The All American rejects
(Don't you dare play with me cuz I gotta bleedin' paper heart!!!!!!!!!!! XD)
What will you dance to at your wedding?
Thunder - Boys like girls
(OOOH NICE XD Imagine dancing to that! XD)
What will they play at your funeral?
High school never ends - Bowling for soup
(So not proper la. OMG WHAT IF I DIE BEFORE HIGH SCHOOL ENDZ. ZOMGZZZ!!! D: D: +hugs wood+)
What is your hobby/interest?
I'm with you - Avril lavinge
(sooper no link. But it'z a nice song :D)
What is your biggest fear?
With love - Hilary duff
(ROFLZ 1AVANDE DANCING XD)
What is your biggest secret?
Right here waiting - Richard Marx
(I'm secretly waiting for someone right over there you know.)
What do you think of your friends?
I've got you - McFly
(YAY TOTALLY. :D AWESZOMEEEEEEEEEEZ)
The title of your post shall be:
Don't let it be love - Bowling for soup
(Now you know.)
I am happy today :D
Today was fun :D
I didn't want to post but gem mother asked me to do the quiz :D
Will mass spam pictures after concert XD
I did somethang coolz to my shoez XD XD
I need to stop typing stupidly. :D