Hurr chalet tmr omgggg and we're still running around like headless cheekens :@
Staying over for the first night, will leave for practise on wed/thurs, but will come back again :D
Not missing the movie marathon/amazing race for anythang!
Oman I just realised I need to get cam batteries :O
Posting results coming out this Friday. Pretty fast, hurr. Then we'll officially be secondary threes and omg we'll start seeing guys we know in short pants wearing them longggggggggg next year! Kinda freaky actually:D
Still remember da First day of School. Hurr I was feeling guilty cos I hadn't finished Chinese holiday homework )x
And like quite a few 2Bians I hated 2B at first :X (omannnn to think I'm da Welfare hurhur)
But yall melted my heart as the days went past:D Now I'm super duper proud to say that I'm a 2Bian:D
I think I matured quite a bit this year (hurr go away la I know some of yall going to say I'm still immature but whatevzzzzz).
I've learnt to count on myself. I may surround myself with friends and family and lovers, but the only person I can count on to be there for me all the time is me. I think I'm stronger now, I won't break down that easily anymore. I've learnt countless lessons. Reality is that life isn't the bed of roses I'd envisioned. Reality also is that one can't be happy all the time. Reality is harsh, but it's all we've got. This time I won't let myself be so affected by what others think of me. Sure they annoy me, but I'm not going to change who I am. I like the way I think and the way I talk and the way I go about surviving in this jungle I call Life. I've learnt that I'll never be satisfied with myself if I make myself conform to everyone else's expectations. And I know I've got to love myself the way I am before I can really live. I may not be the most intelligent, I may not be the best talker. I may not be talented, I may not be pretty. I may not be dilligent, I may not be a good listener. I do have pretty obvious flaws, but this is the way I am.
And I'm learning, still learning.
"I used to think you had to be like everybody else to succeed. But I learnt people will love you for you. The key is to be comfortable in your own skin. You have to love yourself."
- Jordin sparks
This schooling year was pretty eventful, I guess :D
Thanks for everything.