<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 24, 2008 | 10:38 PM
I am resisting the urge to swear.
No one's going to get you through this but yourself.
No one's going to know you any better than yourself.
You gotta be strong for yourself.

Wish you'd go feed yourself to a ravenous mountain lion. Wish I never knew. Wish none of this crap happened. Wish I

+gives finger+

so sue me.


Damn you Liying for being so ________.
Damn you, too.
If this is pride then I must be too proud for my own good.
Everything was perfectly fine and dandy until
I feel stalked I feel like I have my every step dogged it haunts me and hunts me and

Shiz I feel so !#$&^#$%^&%^$ ):
I feel like I'm wasting away even though everyday's fully packed and I have fun and shiz.
Oh snap out of it. Get over it.
Get out there and make the world a better place :D

Concert in 4 days.

Maybe I'll switch to livejournal. I quite fancy the locked posts thingymajiggie.

A need to stand up and scream,
to let down all thoughts and let it all out,
to have a shoulder to cry on,
to have a hand to reach out for,
to
have a purpose to live.
...