<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/174246558008295608?origin\x3dhttp://liyingsmiles.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 | 12:29 PM
oman.
HURR THE WEATHER FRICKING TAUNTS ME I SZWEAR. ):

IT'S SO NICE AND BRIGHT AND SUNNY OUT AND I HAVE TO STAY HOME AND PACK!

okay fine I can go out but my mom won't be pleased and may therefore disallow me from going for the chalet D:



HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.



Nehmind, mabbe I should go cycling with Chinner hmm.



HURRRRRR NEED TO PACK.



20+ people going so far I'm super duper happy + excited :D



Once again I have to comfort myself by saying that I'll get my sunburn some other day ):


The chalet's gna be funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn because they it was planned by da aweszome welftions/funtare:D welfare + functions la hurhurrr.

ARGH THE WEATHERRRRRRRRRRRR T.T

WHY MUST THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME. ):
...